SKYDIVING!!

soo who went skydiving before
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

im tryna go this summer
pimp.gif

I love rollercoasters etc and I know its the ultimate rush...

but I'm still not going to jump out of a perfectly good airplane for any reason.

laugh.gif
iono i love roller coaster but the rush def not the same .. the wholefamily is planning sort of a fam reunion and im hoping they put this on the list of things to do

my boss' son goes sky diving all the time. he says it's fun. i want to try it out sometime also

There's always that slim chance that your parachute doesn't open, or the lines get tangled when it releases.
tongue.gif

So no, i will never go skydiving
laugh.gif

went twice. kind of creepy on the way up but the jump is insanely fun. btw i'm afraid of rollercoasters but i love the skydive. also, it does not feelanything like flying - you def know you're plummeting to the earth.

324518905.jpg

you should try it. my first skydiving jump was in hawaii. THE BEST. the air was warm and the view was amazing. but.........you will get doubts on your wayup. especially when you fly above the clouds.
3280481047_2f68a11c0e.jpg

Once your shute is secure, the ride down is simply amazing. unparalleled purity.
its you, above the world, slowly cruising around.

do it in th morning before sunrise, so you can see the sun rise, and then do it again lol

p.s. bungee jumping is a higher rush. sky diving only has a 2 or 3 second free fall depending how you do it

Originally Posted by stndj

you should try it. my first skydiving jump was in hawaii. THE BEST. the air was warm and the view was amazing. but.........you will get doubts on your way up. especially when you fly above the clouds.
3280481047_2f68a11c0e.jpg

O.D bro that ***# looks insane!...how much does this go for? price tags on this and bungee jumping!? ... those two are on my "TO DO" list before idie.

as nuts as skydiving might be, you have to have your head examine to go bungee jumping. parachute >>> rubber band

Imagine skydiving after some kush to the face?
laugh.gif
I'd love to try this but that small chance something goes wrong bugs the %%+! out of me.

I'll probably do it eventually on a vacation down the line.

Originally Posted by brettTHEjett

Once your shute is secure, the ride down is simply amazing. unparalleled purity.

do it in th morning before sunrise, so you can see the sun rise, and then do it again lol

p.s. bungee jumping is a higher rush. sky diving only has a 2 or 3 second free fall depending how you do it
Only 2-3 seconds?

Originally Posted by WHPH10

Originally Posted by brettTHEjett

Only 2-3 seconds?
I'm pretty sure it's around 30 seconds.

never or will try it....but my friends payed around $200 $%! for skydiving. This is somewhere in New Jersey.

Originally Posted by airkeung88

never or will try it....but my friends payed around $200 $%! for skydiving. This is somewhere in New Jersey.

New Jersey? I couldn't imagine skydiving in the air above new jersey.

Back
Top Bottom