Skiptomyshoe.com screwed me.

Yellowing isn't the biggest problem, if that was the only problem I would have been good.
it's the scuffs on them, that's the problem.
If it was just one I would have let that go also, but small ones all over the shoe add up to a big problem.

Just to give u an idea of what the marks look like, if anyone has ever tried to custom paint a white sneaker and use to much of the that "finishremover" liquid on the leather and u start to see the pours of the leather ( I'm not saying that's where they r from, I'm just giving anexample). Well that's what they look like and those marks don't photogragh well.

And it's actuallly not the service I paid for because I didn't pay for kicks that have marks on them, but I guess if it was u, u would technically becool with this and the FAQ policy, well what ever makes u happy.

It also says on the FAQ that they provide friendly customer support, and customer support comes from doing buisness with them.
2 emails in 2 weeks, neither suggesting how to resolve the problem, I don't think that's friendly customer support. So I guess I'm still waiting onthe other half of my service.

yeah...from the pics Im lookin it, they look lik they got prepped with acetone and were gonna be painted.
if theres a pnone number I'd call it....usually gets better, faster service than email

Good lookin on all the Tips and comments, even the people who gave a opposing veiws, it's good to see the other side of the coin.
They said they will call me today.
I'll keep ull updated.

Originally Posted by Matt53

Originally Posted by retr0sxual

2isk1ae.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

So here is my update:

After a bombardment of daily emails, they responded to me by asking for my number to call me.

So they call me from a blocked number, ( all be warned if u do buy something from them, they have no phone number listed.) and I speak to some dude whodidn't give his name.
He asked if I would except a discount on the kicks, I replied no thank you due to one to many marks on them, with the most bothersome mark being on the toewhich can't be covered.

He continued to ask me if their was anyway I would keep them and they would give me $70 back, again I declined telling him that they would end up becominggarden sneakers ( I'm not sure if anyone ever had the sneaker or boot that gets scuffed unexpectedly and then u just start to wear them whenever and ureally don't care about them, well that's what would have happens to these straight out the box.).

So he said "alright that's fine, I undersTand, sorry for the trouble, I'll send u the return information."

That was on Tuesday, it's now Friday And I have yet to get anything, and I have emailed them for the past 3 days asking for the return info.

I have yet to use any of the suggestions that were givin here, but now I'm about to, it looks like they are gonna screw me.

I'll update IF the situations changes.

it'll pretty much blend it with the scuffs and dirt you'll attract from wearing them after two wears... chill

Hmm, I don't know man, I was expecting some type of scam after reading the title or a major flaw. But you should be able to return it? I don't knowwhat their policy is but if the shoes are dirty, I would assume you have a legitimate reason to return it unless the flaws were stated

Back
Top Bottom