SKINNY/SLIM WOMEN APPRECIATION VOL. MODERATE MASS

Originally Posted by SuperAntigen

Furthermore, thanks to a bourgeois white culture that values efficientbodies over voluptuous ones, American actresses have desexualizedthemselves, confusing sterile athleticism with female power. Theircurrent Pilates-honed look is taut and tense — a boy’s thin limbs andnarrow hips combined with amplified breasts. Contrast that with Latinoand African-American taste, which runs toward the healthy silhouette ofthe bootylicious Beyoncé.

Just saying...**Kanye Shrug**

"desexualized?"

E-cup breasts and large hips and fat thighs are not somehow inherently sexier than C-cups and toned but still curvy hips, etc. That writer seems to "love the sound of his voice" so to speak, and sounds ridiculous. Using words like "taut and tense" to describe a woman's physique?
laugh.gif
  A "boy's" thin limbs? Girls have thin limbs too. As do adult women. Only men don't have them, as they gain a great deal of muscle mass during puberty. What a ridiculous comparison. 

It all comes down to preference, which has changed time and again in human history. Straight up fat chicks used to be attractive as being overweight was a sign of wealth. Now, the toned, in-shape "Hollywood" look is popular, perhaps for the same reason.

Let's not bring "health" into it either. How is being "bootylicious" healthier than being in shape and "athletic?"

Furthermore, thanks to a bourgeois white culture that values efficientbodies over voluptuous ones, American actresses have desexualizedthemselves, confusing sterile athleticism with female power. Theircurrent Pilates-honed look is taut and tense — a boy’s thin limbs andnarrow hips combined with amplified breasts. Contrast that with Latinoand African-American taste, which runs toward the healthy silhouette ofthe bootylicious Beyoncé.

"desexualized?"

E-cup breasts and large hips and fat thighs are not somehow inherently sexier than C-cups and toned but still curvy hips, etc. That writer seems to "love the sound of his voice" so to speak, and sounds ridiculous. Using words like "taut and tense" to describe a woman's physique?
laugh.gif
  A "boy's" thin limbs? Girls have thin limbs too. As do adult women. Only men don't have them, as they gain a great deal of muscle mass during puberty. What a ridiculous comparison. 

It all comes down to preference, which has changed time and again in human history. Straight up fat chicks used to be attractive as being overweight was a sign of wealth. Now, the toned, in-shape "Hollywood" look is popular, perhaps for the same reason.

Let's not bring "health" into it either. How is being "bootylicious" healthier than being in shape and "athletic?"

Furthermore, thanks to a bourgeois white culture that values efficient bodies over voluptuous ones, American actresses have desexualized themselves, confusing sterile athleticism with female power. Their current Pilates-honed look is taut and tense — a boy’s thin limbs and narrow hips combined with amplified breasts. Contrast that with Latino and African-American taste, which runs toward the healthy silhouette of the bootylicious Beyoncé.

I know many many many Latino and Black males that like slim women.....keep that discussion in your thread. If Beyonce asked me to smash I wouldn't saw "eww no". The women in this thread are just my ideal preference but I am open to "thicker" framed women.

olivia-munn.jpg

27oct17-olivia-munn.jpg

olivia-munn-03.jpg

olivia-munn-11.jpg

olivia-munn-complex-06.jpg

olivia-munn-playboy-topless.jpg

olivia-munn-lingerie-01.jpg

olivia-munn-bikini-jamaica-01.jpg

olivia_munn_halloween_10_big.jpg

Furthermore, thanks to a bourgeois white culture that values efficient bodies over voluptuous ones, American actresses have desexualized themselves, confusing sterile athleticism with female power. Their current Pilates-honed look is taut and tense — a boy’s thin limbs and narrow hips combined with amplified breasts. Contrast that with Latino and African-American taste, which runs toward the healthy silhouette of the bootylicious Beyoncé.

I know many many many Latino and Black males that like slim women.....keep that discussion in your thread. If Beyonce asked me to smash I wouldn't saw "eww no". The women in this thread are just my ideal preference but I am open to "thicker" framed women.

olivia-munn.jpg

27oct17-olivia-munn.jpg

olivia-munn-03.jpg

olivia-munn-11.jpg

olivia-munn-complex-06.jpg

olivia-munn-playboy-topless.jpg

olivia-munn-lingerie-01.jpg

olivia-munn-bikini-jamaica-01.jpg

olivia_munn_halloween_10_big.jpg

Originally Posted by BlackStilettos

Originally Posted by air max 87

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

ModelChanelI_Kambouris_58688780.jpg
she look sick.

straight up.

sick.gif
I've seen her in person, and she looks a lot thinner than that. It's scary.
ohwell.gif
disgusting....most of da people who are attracted to bodies this thin are probably pedophiles on da low.

Back
Top Bottom