Ska its been going on long enough...time to lock....

hope the clippers get Brand back and sign Baron. Arenas shouldnt be taking all that money, he said he wanted to help the team out then he should take lessinstead of taking $127 million.

Originally Posted by lnMyMind

News out of DC today is that the Warriors are pursuing Gilbert Arenas BIG TIME and are offering him max money
he's staying in DC
wink.gif

Lastest rumor has it the Warriors offered Gil 5 years at $101 million and the Wizards countered with 6 years at $127
eek.gif
. Either way, Gil is going to get paid.

Gilbert Arenas is not worth CLOSE to that money.

Seriously...

that just flat out tells me the Wizards have no intentions of competing for a title.

Originally Posted by allen3xis

Gilbert Arenas is not worth CLOSE to that money.

Seriously...

that just flat out tells me the Wizards have no intentions of competing for a title.

I agree 100%. I like Gil. Great guy and can play greta ball...

120 mil? HELL NO!

80 to 90 mil max.

roll.gif
sick.gif
@ Mullin even offering GA $101M, if the reports are true.

Should have broke the bank for Diddy to begin with, then.

They're both injury concerns now, but at least Diddy played the whole season last year injury free.

Of course, Diddy probably burned a lot of bridges by opting out, so now the W's are scrambling.

wiz should have offered the same as the w's and let gil decide

he did say take care of antawn first, but the w's need to find a pg

there's a flux of serviceable and above average PGs available this year though.. GS is bidding out of its mind... :smh

As a huge Warriors fan, I would rather have Gilbert than Baron. I think he fits in to our run and gun system a lot more than Baron. Not to mention Gil is a lotbetter shooter. Suprised more Warrior fans aren't thrilled that the organization is finally starting to go after big name guys.

Warriors were just trying to help a former player get payed, they knew Wash was going to top whatever they threw no matter what
laugh.gif

I don't know what's stupider

the Warriors offering Gil 100 mil or the Wizards offering him MAX money
roll.gif

Money like that is ONLY reserved for Kobe, Bron, etc. Not Gil
laugh.gif

you would think Michael Jordan was still running that company
roll.gif

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

Warriors were just trying to help a former player get payed, they knew Wash was going to top whatever they threw no matter what
laugh.gif

epic lulz. probs true.

Sounds Good but i don't think it'd fall through. Peja is too great of a shooter to give up and he's done pretty good job in New Orleans.

Only one year, he's been worthless other than his one year thus far in New Orleans.

Its hard to do so well on IR.... Maggete for Peja doesn't help the Hornets at all.... Sure Maggete is a very poor man's Paul Pierce, butthat doesn't mean you want him playing the three when the team realy needs a real SG ore than anything.... If Im NO, Im looking at Larry Hughes...

Originally Posted by 703FlipFiend

Damn you GS!! We would've gotten him for $100 mil. Now, we gotta pay max. Ah well! Haha.
We could say the same. Damn you WSH. Baron would not have opted out if he didnt see that ridiculous sum of money you threw at Gilbert coming off kneesurgery.

Originally Posted by RamZs8906

Its hard to do so well on IR.... Maggete for Peja doesn't help the Hornets at all.... Sure Maggete is a very poor man's Paul Pierce, but that doesn't mean you want him playing the three when the team realy needs a real SG ore than anything.... If Im NO, Im looking at Larry Hughes...
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Let me get this straight. You would rather the Hornets go for Larry Hughes than Corey Maggette? :rofl:

please, you can have Larry Hughes. We'll take Julian Wright off your hands. Or just a 2nd round pick/expiring contract.

127 mil???

GAD DAMN!!!

DoubleJs about to come in here mad as hell....
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Wow...

As always....That 3rd contract is where the big money is at... Boozer about to do the same *%@%...

Back
Top Bottom