Size 13 Space Jams I bought from NT Legit check

Legit or Fake?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I purchased these space jams from a user on the forums in the buy sell section he claims they are legit as I claim they are fakes, and he got over. NT tell me your thoughts

Here are some pics

Boxes:

the box on the top is the space jam box he sent with the shoes, no retail tag.. size is way off.

Shoes:

the shoes look legit but the third lace band is slightly high, and the back of the midsole is shifted slightly towards the let of the patent leather hendges.

Let me know what you think about this NT, help me settle this dispute

oh my god what happen to the box :x ****** box??

could you provide with shoe tag also? im afraid those are early release pairs and if u want to legit check about jordan kicks you can go to jordan brand legit check section, a lot of people will provide some suggestion for you

the shoes actually looks legit compared with any fakes i have ever seen and i dont see many sz 15 fakes of any kind.  I want to see the carbon fiber tho.  That box would scare the hell outta me tho.

fakes these days are almost just as good as the retail version.. i dont condone fakes but in 2012 you cant tell the difference if you're not a sneaker enthusiast like most of us on this board... the average shopper aint checking for the measurement of the third eyelet or the carbon fiber print...

i seen a pair of baby blue patent leather xi's a few days ago... it wasn't the lowtop version we all know about but it was a mid... son was balling in them so i got to see them for a minute, they had yellowed soles an all .. they looked official but i know they never released and i doubt a 15 year old is walking around with 12 yr old samples...

Back
Top Bottom