Six players get 99 rating in Madden 10

99 - A HAYNESWORTH
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by daprescription

How is Roddy White not 99
smh.gif

21l8zr4.gif

Troy is the best ankle tackler of all time. Glad to see him get a good rating, such a good and smart player

Originally Posted by krazy88s

The hell does Ben have to do to get a rating in the high 90's?

Stop getting obvious help from the refs (they deserve 2 super bowl rings)
Sharpen up his play...most of his game is borderline luck

That's a lot of wins for 'luck' but as long as he keeps it up I don't care what it is. Try to avoid an 0-3 year against Pitt in 09 season(can't wait for the Ravens/Steelers posts, always good)

Two things bother me:

1. Drew Brees is higher than Ben (no way in hell he is a 97...low 90s if I feel generous)
2. Romo and Palmer got on and Eli Manning didn't...really?

Originally Posted by dmxfury

That's a lot of wins for 'luck' but as long as he keeps it up I don't care what it is. Try to avoid an 0-3 year against Pitt in 09 season (can't wait for the Ravens/Steelers posts, always good)

Thats why he gets no love though. His game isn't sharp, its more of him stumbling around and throwing a duck pass that gets the job done somehow.

You know damn well yall recieved some "help" in those Ravens games

%+!, how the heck is Haynesworth a 99 dude is a two down lineman. Dudes stamina is non-existent.

I can already see him blowing up my O-lineman, blowin up my fullback, leaping over my TE trying to crackback on him, and running down Marion Barber from behindfor a loss on 4th and 1 from the 35 in the 4th Quarter. Madden...FML

Damn I wish ea had some competition so they could step Madden's gameplay up. Sucks for me, I gotta have my PS3 football fix yearly and Madden is the onlygame in town.

2 down lineman?
ALbert plays passing downs.
had like 8.5 sacks.
sometimes they scheme him to play DE also..

^
Who was it that said Albert could be the ( or one of the) top DE's in the L if he played there?

Haynesworth is versatile. A la Dockett and Justin Tuck

Back
Top Bottom