Six More Black/Red Six Rings Pics....

Hideous
smh.gif

Whew this made me look forward to that 11/12 pack even more.... MAn these things are garbage tho

agreeing with everyone else that the strap from the 8s isnt needed but i still like them and will most likely cop

I kinda like these, I like the shape. The only thing am not feeling is those holes on the side

There are always so much hate on the JB Forum when it comes to Team Jordans. I don't think these are that bad. They look decent and they aren't using8-10 different colors. It's a simple colorway, although the design is a bit overly done, witht he shoes concept it should be understandable. The shape isgood, it doesn't look overly bulky, almost like the XIII lows. The sole/midsole looks huge but it doesn't look that horrible and kind of reminds me ofKobe's shoe from Adidas mroe than the XIII's but again it works. This is in no way uglier than the Spizikes and you are crazy if you say this lookoverly done while liking the Spizike and Dub-Zero.

i agree that the viii strap screws up everything, without it i could at least look at them and not vomit. where is the vii's? i see all the other shoes.maybe a concord colorway(w/clear sole!) would help otherwise def pass

Originally Posted by RFX45

There are always so much hate on the JB Forum when it comes to Team Jordans. I don't think these are that bad. They look decent and they aren't using 8-10 different colors. It's a simple colorway, although the design is a bit overly done, witht he shoes concept it should be understandable. The shape is good, it doesn't look overly bulky, almost like the XIII lows. The sole/midsole looks huge but it doesn't look that horrible and kind of reminds me of Kobe's shoe from Adidas mroe than the XIII's but again it works. This is in no way uglier than the Spizikes and you are crazy if you say this look overly done while liking the Spizike and Dub-Zero.

agreed to the fullest. exactly what im talkin about.especially the spizikes. to much goin on with all the colors in the rainbow om em. when i first seenthose it was like "come on now, you have to be kidding me" but 6 rings was done right, front back side to side theo shoe looks dam good

pretty bad but if i could get on clearnce rack i might consider it but that strap is so out of place, i wonder if they put nike air on the back would ppl stillbuy them, heck ppl are still going to by these so smh at the money jb makes

you know.....they aren't a bad idea.....it's just a really poor execution. they should have really worked from the bottom up starting with the XI soleor even the VI sole.

Originally Posted by icecold1980

Originally Posted by RFX45

There are always so much hate on the JB Forum when it comes to Team Jordans. I don't think these are that bad. They look decent and they aren't using 8-10 different colors. It's a simple colorway, although the design is a bit overly done, witht he shoes concept it should be understandable. The shape is good, it doesn't look overly bulky, almost like the XIII lows. The sole/midsole looks huge but it doesn't look that horrible and kind of reminds me of Kobe's shoe from Adidas mroe than the XIII's but again it works. This is in no way uglier than the Spizikes and you are crazy if you say this look overly done while liking the Spizike and Dub-Zero.

agreed to the fullest. exactly what im talkin about.especially the spizikes. to much goin on with all the colors in the rainbow om em. when i first seen those it was like "come on now, you have to be kidding me" but 6 rings was done right, front back side to side theo shoe looks dam good

Are you guys serious? Colorway isn't what's hurting this shoe. It's the SHOE itself. So many things look out of place (the 8 strap just out ofno where, cheap looking Jumpman air logo in the back, 11 lace loops..etc, etc.)
And I love team Jordans..so it really has nothing to do with hate on teamJs. And yes, even with all my hate towards these new mutant Jordans.. Dubs> Spizikes> 6 rings.

Man the overall shape of dis shoe jus doesnt look good, the spizikes slam on des.....and r those holes n the pat leather
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom