SIX FLAGS QUESTION ,kinda

You'd be surprised how easy contacts can dry out, I've been had one pop out after fanning my face with a sheet of paper. You should take contact eyedrops and apply throughout the day.

???....kind of question....
sq797p.jpg

Originally Posted by Saba

Originally Posted by McL0vin

Originally Posted by Saba

good looks, is flash pass worth getting ? especially during spring break ? i dunno i went 2 years ago dont remember how the lines are
Go to guest services, tell then u had surgery on ur knee a few months ago and u cant stand on it for long periods of time. They will ask u how many ppl ur with then give u a pass for u and ur entire party on all rides.

I've been doin this at parks for a few yrs now and it ALWAYS works. Dont spend $ on that %%##
honestly does that work i might do that
I have done this at Disney, Six Flags, Universal, Busch Gardens. It always works

I just got back from six flags, great day overall. Kinda cold in AM cause im wearing shorts but got to 56-60 so i was good. Flash pass wasnt worth it in theearlier hours but when it got packed i enjoyed my time...

contacts never fell like i thought and now theirs lockers you needa pay for to keep your stuff in -__-.

how was that bizzaro ride?? .... looks like they fixed medusa. went on it last yr and damn thing took my earring off.
mad.gif

Bizarro is the exact SAME as medusa but purple and blue painting , few fire effects here and there thats it

Back
Top Bottom