SIMPSONS TRIVIA Vol. Word to In and Out GIF

^ I dont know but

What Twelve yards long, two lanes wide?

roll.gif

What was the name of the dead of students at the school Homer went back to (when he made friends with the 3 nerds)?

wow you guys kno a lot about the Simpsons... i dont kno jack... okay... umm who is the voice over person for Sideshow Bob?????

Originally Posted by xxxTheSmoreoxxx

wow you guys kno a lot about the Simpsons... i dont kno jack... okay... umm who is the voice over person for Sideshow Bob?????
Kelsey Grammar!

That was easy.

Q: According to one of the Treehouse of Horror episodes, who is Maggie's real father and how did Marge conceive Maggie with the father?

Q: According to one of the Treehouse of Horror episodes, who is Maggie's real father and how did Marge conceive Maggie with the father?

Ugh.. I kinda know the answer to this one, the father is Kang.. dont know how they did it though

Whoever finishes that answer can answer this one too:

What year did Bart finally see the Itchy & Scratchy movie?
smile.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by JDocs

Ugh.. I kinda know the answer to this one, the father is Kang.. dont know how they did it though

Kang inseminated Marge with a 1 second beam from a ray gun type machine in their spaceship.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

Who created "Manic Mailman"?
Roger Meyers?

Originally Posted by Apollo XXXIII

Kang inseminated Marge with a 1 second beam from a ray gun type machine in their spaceship.
laugh.gif

Roger Meyers?

Roger Meyers, Sr.
wink.gif
laugh.gif

What do Burns and Smithers promise and say "when pigs fly"... then they look out the window to see a pig airborne?

^ Dammit.

Anyway, new Q:

When Homer took over as the police chief of Springfield and Fat Tony and his gang were going to attempt to kill him, what did Louie say before they were aboutto shoot Homer?

laugh.gif

Roger Meyers?
Roger Meyers, Sr.
wink.gif
laugh.gif

What do Burns and Smithers promise and say "when pigs fly"... then they look out the window to see a pig airborne?

donate money to the orphanage

what are the words to the magic spell that bart and lisa use to bring back the dead in a Treehouse of Horror episode?

I'm pretty sure its to give a million to charity.

And I'm almost certain Lesters sisters name was Eliza. I couldn't for the life of me remember his name though.

What did Homer have an appetite for instead of "destruction", at the end of the lolapaloza episode?

Originally Posted by theycallmed

I'm pretty sure its to give a million to charity.

And I'm almost certain Lesters sisters name was Eliza. I couldn't for the life of me remember his name though.

What did Homer have an appetite for instead of "destruction", at the end of the lolapaloza episode?
I believe it was a sandwich.
laugh.gif

Easy Q: What did Homer do after he was kicked out of the new Moe's Tavern when it became "po-mo/post-modern"?

Easy Q: What did Homer do after he was kicked out of the new Moe's Tavern when it became "po-mo/post-modern"?
Are you talking about the hat thing, or building a bar of his own? Either way that should cover it.

How much did Bart pay for Lenny and Carl to kiss each other?

Originally Posted by theycallmed

Are you talking about the hat thing, or building a bar of his own? Either way that should cover it.

How much did Bart pay for Lenny and Carl to kiss each other?
Yeah Homer built his own tavern, was the correct answer.

and for your question, I believe Bart paid them 1 grand.

New Q: What was the name of the magician who made Homer remember his repressed memories of seeing acorpse in Springfield Gorge?
Bonus: What is the name of the restaurant that the Simpsons went to to see this magician. (It wasalso in multiple other episodes too)

^damn and double damn... play nice fam..
laugh.gif

um... what accessory of homer's did baby bart flush down the toliet?

^his keys, and maybe his wallet afterwards I don't really remember

love the Simpsons, greatest cartoon of all time, hell, greatest television show of all time.

What does Homer call the Patty and Selma (nickname)? it was real early 1st or 2nd season

dang all i can remember is the raiders haha cuz "they cheat" haha but yeah can't remember the other 2

what do we always hear when the show cuts to a scene of the power plant?

Originally Posted by stonehenge13

dang all i can remember is the raiders haha cuz "they cheat" haha but yeah can't remember the other 2

what do we always hear when the show cuts to a scene of the power plant?
A Crow/Raven cawing
laugh.gif

Q: Why did Homer trampled the "camera-equipped cowboy hat" that was used to surveillance Apu?

haha yup^^^

one for the "fans"...
Q. When apu and manjula were arranged to be married as kids, what was the first offered dowry?

Back
Top Bottom