Simpsons treehouse of horror vol. xxiv

Thoughts on tonight's show?
What? 

nerd.gif

whhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaat?? i thought it was always the last of october?!?!?

saw the guillermo del toro intro earlier this week tho :pimp:

Last edited:
I liked the cat in the hat one, other parts were alright. that's the episode you're talking about right?

^ You're still too young to appreciate the early greatness of the show. I DVR'd tonight's episode. I hate the fact that they show the halloween episode this early now because of the baseball postseason.

Me too. It kinda takes away from it being a Halloween episode.
But I have always loved the Treehouse of Horrors. Gotta watch this when I get a chance.

Saw the commercial today and was so confused :lol:

Still thought this came on after or right before halloween..

First they showed the episode in the first week of November which was dumb, now they show it at the beginning of October. Come on Fox. I'd rather them put it on on a random night closer to Halloween when there's no baseball. I think likely they'll re run it closer to Halloween if a series ends early or something like that. They did that before. 

When I was little I used to get sooooooo mad when baseball kicked off the Simpsons. And that was with my team usually the one doing it haha

I liked today's episode. I thought it was one of the better ones they have done in years which isn't saying much. The intro was awesome. Show has been trash for a long time but every season usually has a couple really good episodes. And by a couple I mean 2

Back
Top Bottom