Similar job advertisement sites to Craigslist? (Vol. NEW THREAD QUESTION ON BOTTOM)

Originally Posted by bkmac

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

Never send/post a resume as a word document.

Always convert to pdf
Here's an online converter. You want to invest in a converter on your HD though.http://www.freepdfconvert.com/

Just upload the word document to that e-mail. Usually your university computers have pdf converters as well. Hitr
Late night/early morning clutch NT
pimp.gif
. Thanks man. I just had the feeling sending a Microsoft Word-made resume would not look good.
pimp.gif

I did not even think to save resumes as PDF... luckily haven't sent out any resumes but this information is appreciated
pimp.gif

I did not even think to save resumes as PDF... luckily haven't sent out any resumes but this information is appreciated
pimp.gif

are you supposed to put a subject line in your cover letter? i've heard some people say its necessary but others say its not. should you have a "subject" as the first thing in your cover letter so the employer knows exactly what it is for?

are you supposed to put a subject line in your cover letter? i've heard some people say its necessary but others say its not. should you have a "subject" as the first thing in your cover letter so the employer knows exactly what it is for?

I just attach my resume.....

since were on the topic, today I sent my job to some job via CL, and less than an hour dude calls me to set up an interview at a cell phone store.

I just attach my resume.....

since were on the topic, today I sent my job to some job via CL, and less than an hour dude calls me to set up an interview at a cell phone store.

Originally Posted by diew its james

No, you'll only need your contact information at the top.  The first sentence will state what the subject of the letter is and why you are responding.  If you need pointers, there are templates in word that should help to get you started.

Originally Posted by diew its james

No, you'll only need your contact information at the top.  The first sentence will state what the subject of the letter is and why you are responding.  If you need pointers, there are templates in word that should help to get you started.

New discussion in this thread, as I have a new question and decided to just put it in this thread.

Does anyone recommend any ('legit') job advertisement sites similar to Craigslist? (Is Indeed.com a credible site?)

Thanks.

New discussion in this thread, as I have a new question and decided to just put it in this thread.

Does anyone recommend any ('legit') job advertisement sites similar to Craigslist? (Is Indeed.com a credible site?)

Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom