Silver Linings Playbook (2012) - Trailer - Jennifer Lawrence,Bradley Cooper,Robert DeNiro AND...

Bump for the weekend crowd.

Like I said earlier, it should be opening wide this weekend. Definitely a good date movie.

Just finished watching; I enjoyed it. Liked the style of comedy in the movie and there were good performances.

But one of the biggest things I took from this movie though is that I'd smash Lawrence to bits :evil:

Saw this last night and was very shocked how much I enjoyed it. Everyone played their part exceptionally well.

It also helps see Jennifer in those dancing scenes with the tight legings :evil:

Last edited:
Didn't know there was a thread for this. One of my favorite films of 2012. Thought the cast was great, made the movie seem real. It had some humor but the right amount. Great movie, will watch again.

Finally got the chance to watch this last week. I went in with the expectations of liking the film a lot and came out completely Loving it. Easily one of my favorite films from last year. Lawrence was incredible (not to mention she looked amazing) and I've never seen Cooper act this great in a film. Every thing came together so damn good. I really need to catch up on David O Russell's discography.

As good as Dinero was, I'm not understanding why he was nominated for Best Supporting actor. I'd take DiCaprio in Django ANY DAY over this performance.

I'd assume DiCaprio didn't get nominated because too many voted for Waltz and people didn't want to vote for two from the same movie.

It was Deniros best performance in years so that helps plus he's a legend

EXCELSIOR!
:D

what a great movie. yes, the end was predictable, but it was a fun time.

VERY INSPIRING MOVIE, DESPITE BEING CHEESY.

I WORK IN THE MENTAL HEALTH FIELD ALSO, SO I FEEL LIKE BRADLEY AND JENNIFER REALLY PORTRAYED THE STRUGGLE WELL.

ALSO, THIS WAS ME 2 MONTHS AGO THE DAY AFTER WATCHING DA MOVIE.

LOL, INSTEAD OF A WEIGHTED VEST, I OPTED FOR:

did anyone feel their crazy vibe slowly dissapear near the end? they started off borderline autistic but by the end they were a like normal folk almost like they were never crazy

J-Law :pimp:

Any football/sports fan would enjoy this movie. Some of us can relate to the sports juju and gambling :lol:

Bradley Cooper blunt-ness in the movie >

Jennifer Lawrence dancing :pimp: :smh:

Caught this movie last week.

Absolutely loved it.
pimp.gif

Bradley Cooper and Jennifer Lawrence were amazing.

Bob DeNiro and Chris Tucker adding some comic relief.
laugh.gif

Pat's reactions when Tiffany was detailing the circumstances about her firing in the diner were on point.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Just need a release date for the DVD/Blu-ray.

"Hey!"
pimp.gif

Any football/sports fan would enjoy this movie. Some of us can relate to the sports juju and gambling
laugh.gif

I'd say it's one of the reasons guys are going to like it a lot more than they expect, sports play a big role in it

Grantland has an article about the movie and sports
[h1]Cinemetrics: The Philadelphia Story[/h1][h3]Silver Linings Playbook, sports, and one of the best movies of 2012[/h3]
http://www.grantland.com/story/_/id/8656471/silver-linings-playbook-best-sports-movie-years

Very good movie, I was really impressed and surprised didn't expect much from it, just a romantic comedy of some sort, luckily it turned out to be much-much more.
And the performances were amazing, especially Jennifer (I love her) and Robert DeNiro.

lol you're wearing the cooper bag.
i also work in the mental health field. some of the people i've met are so strong and courageous.

MAN GOOD TO HEAR.

AND YOU'RE RIGHT.

I ALWAYS TELL MY CLIENTS: YOU ARE A STEP AHEAD. IMAGINE HOW MANY AMERICANS LOOK AT U LIKE U HAVE A PROBLEM. WELL AT LEAST YOURE IN HERE TAKING THE FIRST STEP.

KUDOS TO U BRO!

i just watched this movie and let me tell you guys, it was Great..

-bradley cooper did an exceptional job as a bipolar person. 

-robert deniro was great and funny too. (his superstitions 
laugh.gif
)

-jennifer lawrence looked ravishing (she does a decent booty pop too 
devil.gif
)

-it was great seeing chris tucker in a movie again.. all his scenes were gold IMO
movie is ******g awesome....jennifer looks so good...my type of white girl

I like how they dealt w/ mental health 

It should be coming out on Blu-Ray and DVD at the end of the month. It'll be purchased for sure.

Watched this last night . I really enjoyed the film.

Had no clue how good of an actor Bradley Cooper was. In addition, Jennifer Lawrence absolutely stole the show.

Good movie that dealt with a serious subject with some bits of humor mixed in.

Back
Top Bottom