Signs that shorty is a %*% / pizzle plow/ skie skie / jump off

Originally Posted by HighMan

Originally Posted by eashawty

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

Alright, post pics of this broad that broke your heart.

Basically. Dude sounding mad bitter. Like a blog post, on some The Social Network +#$%...

word, the @!@* dude named dont even always mean she a %$# either

I said signs bro not guarantees.. Ie signs of high blood pressure and being out of shape… just because you have one or two signs doesnt really mean anything…
If you have every sign, then you may have highblood pressure...

laugh.gif
I'm just @$%*%+ wichoo. You got some good points though. Funny.

Originally Posted by eashawty

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

Alright, post pics of this broad that broke your heart.

Basically. Dude sounding mad bitter. Like a blog post, on some The Social Network +#$%...

word, the @!@* dude named dont even always mean she a %$# either

I said signs bro not guarantees.. Ie signs of high blood pressure and being out of shape… just because you have one or two signs doesnt really mean anything…
If you have every sign, then you may have highblood pressure...

laugh.gif
I'm just @$%*%+ wichoo. You got some good points though. Funny.

3) She thinks little wayne is a good rapper… 
close, my red flag is when a chick has a wayne mixtape in her car

def jumpage

also, if she has more male 'friends' than girls

if multiple men are playful with her and overly comfortable with her

if she's constantly using slang/the newest 'cool' word

if she has an unlimited bill plan on her phone (not always but a high chance)

always texting

plenty more that i'm too tired to think of at the moment

def jumpage

also, if she has more male 'friends' than girls

if multiple men are playful with her and overly comfortable with her

always texting

plenty more that i'm too tired to think of at the moment

1)First if you smash within 3 times of chilling…. your game isn’t that tight… you popped an easy chick…

You must be young. If you really hit it off with someone and you two are vibing like that, why wait? Where do people come up with these number anyway. One of my classmates thinks if a girl lets you hit within a month shes a garden tool?
laugh.gif
My name ain't Jeremiah and her name ain't Abigail and we dont live on no damn prairie.

1)First if you smash within 3 times of chilling…. your game isn’t that tight… you popped an easy chick…

You must be young. If you really hit it off with someone and you two are vibing like that, why wait? Where do people come up with these number anyway. One of my classmates thinks if a girl lets you hit within a month shes a garden tool?
laugh.gif
My name ain't Jeremiah and her name ain't Abigail and we dont live on no damn prairie.

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

That means mad dudes popped… if you smash day one someone else did too...

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

That means mad dudes popped… if you smash day one someone else did too...

6) During the convo she may mention something about being a bad girl. This usually translates to  “ i got smutted out for a long time by g’d up $*%%@! but i want you to be the sucker to cuff it

6) During the convo she may mention something about being a bad girl. This usually translates to  “ i got smutted out for a long time by g’d up $*%%@! but i want you to be the sucker to cuff it

[color= rgb(255, 0, 255)]Theres be alot of girl problem thread on niketalk. Most of these problem stems from trying to treat a +@% as anything more than a +@%… They cant all be saved, not every one is meant to be civilized…[/color]
Here are some shore tell signs shorty is a +@%…

2) Idiotic %!+!#$% love to @+!# on other idiotic %!+!#$% in an attempt to prove that she is the best idiotic +++++. This will include constant best friend switching. Not chilling with other girls because they are jealous etc. If a girl says other girls are jealous of her… they are probably mad she +$!%#+ their boyfriends.

4) She wears Jordan's and keeps up with hood fashion

5) She has kids before 20

[color= rgb(255, 0, 255)]Theres be alot of girl problem thread on niketalk. Most of these problem stems from trying to treat a +@% as anything more than a +@%… They cant all be saved, not every one is meant to be civilized…[/color]
Here are some shore tell signs shorty is a +@%…

2) Idiotic %!+!#$% love to @+!# on other idiotic %!+!#$% in an attempt to prove that she is the best idiotic +++++. This will include constant best friend switching. Not chilling with other girls because they are jealous etc. If a girl says other girls are jealous of her… they are probably mad she +$!%#+ their boyfriends.

4) She wears Jordan's and keeps up with hood fashion

5) She has kids before 20

Originally Posted by All Ready

def jumpage

always texting
roll.gif

Originally Posted by All Ready

def jumpage

always texting
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom