When she asks co-workers about you

When she tells you about something her "friend" said about you two

When she laughs at every joke you say

Add yours

When she asks co-workers about you

When she tells you about something her "friend" said about you two

When she laughs at every joke you say

Add yours

PHYSICAL CONTACT - If you can't put your hands on her waist without her feeling uncomfy, you ain't in there yet. Even if you just do the half hug from the side, you should be able to TOUCH a girl that wants you to touch her, as simple as that sounds. I'm not talking about a quick brush-up-against-shorty. You should be able to confidently make contact just cuz...

PET NAMES - If she just calls you by what your boys call you, you aint in there yet. EVERY chick is possessive of a man. She wants a part of you to be ALL hers, and so she'll mark her territory just like a damn house cat. I got a friend named "Shipoopi" now
laugh.gif
. Why? Cuz his girl loves the @%+% outta him and that's what she calls him around us cuz that's the part of him that's just for her. That's as far as a lot of women will go with sowing interest, so if you ain't "baby" or "boo" (which are very common pet names anyway) then you DAMN SURE ain't in there yet.

ATTENTION - If you want her MORE than she wants you, it'll be evident in how much she seeks you out on FB, on the phone, and everywhere else. Don't ever, EVER play that game where you're not gonna call because she hasn't called. Your pride will strik you out. This ain't middle school. It makes no difference any way. IF you weren't gonna call, you played YOURSELF when you got the number, stupid. What does make a difference is if she's willing to forgo the game as well. If she is, that means she REALLY wants some of your time because she's sticking her neck out and risking rejection to get it.

PHYSICAL CONTACT - If you can't put your hands on her waist without her feeling uncomfy, you ain't in there yet. Even if you just do the half hug from the side, you should be able to TOUCH a girl that wants you to touch her, as simple as that sounds. I'm not talking about a quick brush-up-against-shorty. You should be able to confidently make contact just cuz...

PET NAMES - If she just calls you by what your boys call you, you aint in there yet. EVERY chick is possessive of a man. She wants a part of you to be ALL hers, and so she'll mark her territory just like a damn house cat. I got a friend named "Shipoopi" now
laugh.gif
. Why? Cuz his girl loves the @%+% outta him and that's what she calls him around us cuz that's the part of him that's just for her. That's as far as a lot of women will go with sowing interest, so if you ain't "baby" or "boo" (which are very common pet names anyway) then you DAMN SURE ain't in there yet.

ATTENTION - If you want her MORE than she wants you, it'll be evident in how much she seeks you out on FB, on the phone, and everywhere else. Don't ever, EVER play that game where you're not gonna call because she hasn't called. Your pride will strik you out. This ain't middle school. It makes no difference any way. IF you weren't gonna call, you played YOURSELF when you got the number, stupid. What does make a difference is if she's willing to forgo the game as well. If she is, that means she REALLY wants some of your time because she's sticking her neck out and risking rejection to get it.

^ no no. I mean her grooming herself/playing with her own hair.

whilst talking to you.

^ no no. I mean her grooming herself/playing with her own hair.

whilst talking to you.

Back
Top Bottom