Signed shoes by The Game.

Hey guys I've been here for years but had to make a new account because the old one didn't work.

Just had a quick question about The Games signature shoe The Hurricanes. I have a pair signed by him but still need to get them verified. I got them in 2006.

My question is it worth it to pay to have them verified? I want to try to sell them so I came here to ask you guys.

Thanks

the 06 Hurricane Games???
eek.gif
DS? PMd!!!

Hey guys I've been here for years but had to make a new account because the old one didn't work.

Just had a quick question about The Games signature shoe The Hurricanes. I have a pair signed by him but still need to get them verified. I got them in 2006.

My question is it worth it to pay to have them verified? I want to try to sell them so I came here to ask you guys.

Thanks

>D

:lol:

I know the game personally. Just send it my way and I'll take a picture of it with him holding it up but its gonna cost you.

Yo NT how much can I get for a pair of game worn autographed Sprewells!!!

images

Not srs
laugh.gif

pay to get them verified?

:rofl:

:rofl:

$10 says you dont find a buyer and if you do, its gonna cost you money to sell them. you will be in the red :rofl:

no one cares about the game, his sig, or his horrible shoes.

Yo NT how much can I get for a pair of game worn autographed Sprewells!!!

images

Not srs :lol:

i'm kind of embarrassed to say that i had both the shoes in this thread lol..that being said, PM me OP....i might be interested in buying them.

Stop the blasphemy. One, and one shoe only goes with a Vick jersey :stoneface: .

grimlock's post are blasphemy but we all know the Vick jersey is as versatile as they come.

And I also believe this is an attempt by games people to make his name relevant again

Last edited:
Guys, help me with those signed Dirks Nowitzki shoes, legit or fake? No certificate, used, framed in box, Dirks size 50, US 15,5.
Screenshot_20190223_193920.jpg
Screenshot_20190223_204231.jpg
IMG_20190225_120734.jpg

Back
Top Bottom