Sickest Trailer ever? The Art of Flight

Dude was grinding the lift cable on some SSX type stuff!!
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Noskey

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

Sucks to know I'll never be even 1/10th as good as these guys and I'll never shred in these locations they are getting to.

=(

frown.gif

But this film looks amazing. Cant wait.

Nos you ever do any boarding up here? I have been riding for about 11 years now and normally have a pass to Meadows.

You dudes need to watch some films by Absinthe and Standard film productions, they are constantly pushing the limits of how snowboarding is filmed.  Personally I prefer Absinthe's film crew to this.  Also check out the last Travis Rice movie That's It, That's All.

Originally Posted by Noskey

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

Sucks to know I'll never be even 1/10th as good as these guys and I'll never shred in these locations they are getting to.

=(

frown.gif

But this film looks amazing. Cant wait.

Nos you ever do any boarding up here? I have been riding for about 11 years now and normally have a pass to Meadows.

You dudes need to watch some films by Absinthe and Standard film productions, they are constantly pushing the limits of how snowboarding is filmed.  Personally I prefer Absinthe's film crew to this.  Also check out the last Travis Rice movie That's It, That's All.

Back
Top Bottom