showtime, skinamax, stars free for 24 months @ comcast

^^ how did you do that? i tried to get the 3 chans for free but they kept shooting me down.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

Originally Posted by MrMaC9

direct t.v.>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>NFL pack for the free HBO SKINAMAX SHOWTIME STARZ ALL FREE DVR AND HD DIrect on demand All for $42.00http://www.directv.com/DTVAPP/index.jsp just copped today 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

for 3 months 
grin.gif

then it probably goes up to 90$ 

NAH you lose HBO and showtime after the first 3 monnths but keep everything else including the NFL PACK 
smokin.gif

got all three for free as well as hbo. crazy! took me three tries chatting with the CSR.

Originally Posted by DangerousG

Online live chat is the way to go from what I'm reading.

i got turned off by this for some reason. what do they ask?

they want me to add a premium channel which i wont do, is there any chance i could get the deal?

Thanks OP, it worked! I only have Internet and cable with comcast (I did already have HBO)... so they gave me the other 3 for 0.00/24mos + one time 2.49 fee. They did try to sell me on getting the triple play and a service protection plan but I told them I was good. Since they gave me such a good deal and the NFL is back... I added the sports package again. Win/Win. Now to pay close attn. to my next bill.

I don't know what's going on, but I chatted with a guy and tried to get this, he said I was qualified but when I tried to add them via phone they didn't know what the hell I was talking about.

Did you guys that got the deal automatically get the channels added?

EDIT: found out that if you're currently under a promotion like I am (ie. HBO free for 3 mos.) since I just moved and got service, you won't be eligible for the Showtime/Starz/Cinemax promotion. But if you already pay for a premium channel or just have regular service you can get this deal. So basically I would be paying $17.99/mo for HBO/Cinemax/Starz/Showtime which isn't bad, but I need to run it by the Ms. first
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Grimey

Originally Posted by DangerousG

Online live chat is the way to go from what I'm reading.

i got turned off by this for some reason. what do they ask?

its like doing an online order...they are asking you how may they help you...and you say i was interested in the free premium channel promotion (or something along those lines) and if they can help they obviously have to ask you for some information 

doesnt work, they wont give it to me unless i get premium channels first and if i try to get it for free they tell me that the offer expired. what crap

you have to have a premium channel already at the current rate to be eligible... at least that's what i was told. i'm too lazy to try again.

Originally Posted by JuJu

you have to have a premium channel already at the current rate to be eligible... at least that's what i was told. i'm too lazy to try again.
yea thats how it is, but im trying to make these guys give it to me without having to pay for premium but its not working
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by JuJu

yea thats how it is, but im trying to make these guys give it to me without having to pay for premium but its not working
frown.gif
they should at least offer you 3-6 months free 
im having a problem with ondemand error 14...so i got a tech coming on monday and they told me they couldnt do it till then and they run this promotion all the time she said.

yesterday the person told me to call...its all up to who you talk to i guess

they did offer me free 3 months for some channel but told me after the 3 months were up id have to pay or call to cancel. screw that. i mean without trying last year i got free HBO for a year. woulda been nice to get these 3 for free for 2 years but w/e

thanks for posting this though, worth a try.

Back
Top Bottom