Show me a better birthday then this......ill give you 5 dollars!!!!!

laugh.gif
Awesome birthday! I would probably pass out if I was in his place.

bad part is he'll likely have to take cash equivalent on one of the cars in order to pay taxes on the rest of the stuff.

i would have cried once i won the mustang this kid wins another thousand then 25g's plus another car and on top of it all a giant usa flag how can u beatthat!!!!!!!!!

eek.gif

Holy ***# 80K, the scooter, the 'Stang, and the Charger?!?!

oh yeah and someone needs to .gif 3:28-3:33 right now

Wow that sucks. He better have a good accountant cause IRS going be ON THAT +*+. What most people don't know the people who won the freecar from oparahwound up selling it because the couldn't afford the taxes on the free car lol

when the guy goes at 6:34, "you'll want to put your funky bunch...in THIS!" , for a second i thought he meant the black that the screen focuseson right on that sentence

Originally Posted by ape

when the guy goes at 6:34, "you'll want to put your funky bunch...in THIS!" , for a second i thought he meant the black that the screen focuses on right on that sentence

roll.gif
I know right?

Awesome birthday but if it was Bob Barker rather than that @%#%*#++$ Drew Carrey it would be 10,000,000 x better... I used to love the Price Is Right and thatbastard single handedly ruined the show. Terrible host, and was on Whose Line

Hating him yes I am but he's half stepping after Bob Barker

Back
Top Bottom