shout out/put us on ur favorite local independent businesses

212 NYC wireless
2263 Broadway, New York, NY 10024

cats replaced my broken pixel XL screen on da spot for
a super reasonable price, impressive because google phones aren't exactly abundnant in da wild, they can handle pretty much any hand held device.

Solution Dry Cleaners
4185 Broadway, New York, NY 10033

dudes did my latest jersey talioring..came out flawless.

img_20181223_183314-jpg.2235568
img_20181223_183421-jpg.2235570

Brothers Pizzeria
Edgewater, NJ in the Edgewater commons shopping center.
Bang pizza, but still stuck in the past with the whole cash only no delivery bs I go through anytime I want a pie.

300dollardatarecovery.com

Those folks are lifesavers.. they are a small shop in studio city.

My desktop hard drive died and lost some important docs. I was quoted $1,000-$1,500 because it needed a clean room to recover data. A buddy told me about them and in 2 days they recovered all my files for $300.

The Greek Village
8059 Liberty Rd, Windsor Mill, MD 21244
overstuffed subs (huge) and great food overall. Call ahead because that wait is mean and they only take cash

Abbey Burger Bistro
2 locations in Fells Point and Federal Hill
They offer 11 different kinds of meat for their burgers and they drinks menu is huge

Red Rocks
1348 H St NE, Washington, DC 20002
Some of the greatest pizza I've ever had in DC and their prices overall are pretty great

I can only think of food places for some reason

300dollardatarecovery.com

Those folks are lifesavers.. they are a small shop in studio city.

My desktop hard drive died and lost some important docs. I was quoted $1,000-$1,500 because it needed a clean room to recover data. A buddy told me about them and in 2 days they recovered all my files for $300.

yo i dropped nearly 2 g's on a HD recovery :angry:

good looking out for da plug.

Patrizias best family style Italian food $80 per person including tax and gratuity. Comes with unlimited beer and wine. Phenomenal experience. Make reservations.

Middle Village Bagels. Best bagels in queens by far.

Catania best bakery

even though they're not local to me, Arrow Leather Care Cleaners in Kansas City Missouri.....DA BEST leather jacket restoration company ON DA PLANET.

Back
Top Bottom