Shoulder bags and "fanny packs"

Threats of rape? :lol: miss me with that. Obviously your a bigger ***** than the one you came out of or you wouldnt be trying to play the victim. Yet you stay trying to bug me :lol:

Hit up the bar at 2344 Market Street if you're so desperate to meet up. Grab some drinks there if I'm running late (which I probably will be; I have other things to do right now). Dress appropriately BTW

The fact you didnt reply to the pm and replied here to try to send me to a gay bar in castro tells me all i need to know. Keyboard warrior at its finest

The fact you didnt reply to the pm and replied here to try to send me to a gay bar in castro tells me all i need to know. Keyboard warrior at its finest

How am I the keyboard warrior? I haven't spoken to you rudely at all and am even politely inviting you to come kick it. Your response is to send me death and rape threats. Why are you so upset?

A1A84797-030B-42D6-A525-A0A073A77463.gif

These dudes are laughing all the way to the bank,
Pedestrians think they can rock these and look cool.

1D83C6BA-5D3A-46EC-8DC2-C8D5ED96CF29.png

I'm not replying to your PMs until you send them to me in a language I can read and understand. I also don't take kindly to threats of rape

By the way, do you listen with your ear at your brother's door, or do you try to get better acoustics by putting your ear to the gap between the door and the floor? Just curious; not sure why you're getting so upset from a simple question

Well damn

Famb making threats of shoulder and cheek clapping. :smh: :lol:

I feel sorry for the next generation :smh:. Ill be damned if my son thinks its ok to wear a dress and use a purse. Id put hands on em if see lipstick or makeup on my son. No damns given i blame you damn millennials and generation x for not raising their children right :smh:
I mean that’s going a bit far don’t you think. If your kid is gay he’s gay and if he wants to dr as up you can’t beat the makeup out of him

Back
Top Bottom