Should my fanhood be questioned?

I have like 20 different teams' hats....i dont wear them because i like the team but I wear them because they match certain clothes and stuff like that...

so if thats the same reason then it shouldn't be questioned

The Angels hat and Oakland caps are alright in my book

the others

eyes.gif

No White Sox fitted??

seriously?

alien.gif

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Don't mind gunna...he's just mad cause everyone thinks he got an Andy Phillips #12 Yankee authentic, when we all know the real truth....SORI!!!!!!!!!!!!

Really?! I'm in the same boat. It's terrible. If I still wore jerseys, I'd say its a Wade Boggs throwback.

Bruh, u just don't know.
Last year in the tailgate party at a tampa bay bucs game I had to explain who's number on the yanks I was wearing

smh.gif

Originally Posted by acidicality

and where's the cheapest you can cop them? i've been lookin to buy a black A's one for quite some time.
i don't know, but i only buy them in store where i can try them on, never online. one 7 3/8's doesn't always fit the same as another 73/8's does.

and nnarum, when do y'all wear that Twins hat i got? i can't remember the last time i seen y'all wearing them.

and
laugh.gif
@ Nowitness, DoubleJs, nnarum, and Paul saying i'm good cuz igot their squads' lids.

*waits for ska's approval*

I don't really like wearing hats of other teams just because SO many teams have had periods where I disliked them due conflicts with teams from Boston.(playoffs, regular season, whatever) So it seems like more and more teams come off the list for stuff I would actaully wear/buy lol

So I usually stick to college where I don't really have a favorite team at all (I pull for Boston College the most but I'm not a huge diehard oranything) so I wear gear from other teams in the ACC/whatever.

I don't see anything wrong with wearing another teams stuff though, it's just my own personal perference.

no your fanhood shouldnt be questioned, not at all, i can tell youre a baseball fan, so you have the right to wear on-field hats. personally, i play and followbaseball so i'm tryna get at least 1 hat from every team, I have fitteds from a variety of teams, i even used to have a few yankees hats (i'm a jaysfan)

what pisses me off is when dudes are rocking on-fields and have no clue about what team theyre repping, like these hypebeasts wearing rockies hats because ofthe purple and cant even name a player on the team. SMH X 10000

^ too plain, and i got a black Reds hats. and i always think of Ice Cube when i see those.

Originally Posted by Love VIII First Sight

50WSOX1080BLK

pimp.gif

sick.gif

For your answer wildKY, I haven't seen them in a while either... I like them, but I couldn't tell you when we'll wear them
ohwell.gif

No reason to question you're fanhood, A lot of other teams have really nice hats. You also went AL, so you're definitely in the clear. I bought acouple NL hats(I'm a mets fan) and they're hard to wear at times. My twins and Sox get the most play besides the Mets one.

During weekdays you will ALWAYS catch me wearing one of these two hats
and on the weekends any team BUT the yankees.

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

1. who buys 7 hats in one day?

2. who buys 7 different teams' hats in one day?

3. couldn't you have at least gotten one good looking one?

wildKYcat:
laugh.gif
@ Nowitness, DoubleJs, nnarum, and Paul saying i'm good cuz i got their squads' lids.

*waits for ska's approval*
First off,
laugh.gif
@ those guys. The reason behind their approvalis so obvious.
roll.gif

I approve as well.
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

my rule when buying hats is don't buy more than one hat of each team lol, so it's legit in my book
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

I only have a few rules when buying a hat: 1) Don't buy a Dodgers hat, 2) Don't buy a Yankees hat, and 3) Don't buy an Angels hat.

smh.gif
@ you buying an Angels fitted. Good looks on the A's hat though
pimp.gif
. I approve of that purchase, but the Angels hat? C'mon man.

yehh i dont buy my teams rivaLs hats in my book...i do have a white sox hat because i remember dr.dre and eazy e used to rock that in the 90's
pimp.gif
and that reds is
pimp.gif
....i never EVER WILL buy a giants and a yanks hat

Why the f you don't have that Cubs hat you bought in that picture? That one you got for $27 at the mall. The all blue with the red C. That thing waspure beauty.
pimp.gif

Come on man, get that pic in there.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by d3772000

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

1. who buys 7 hats in one day?

2. who buys 7 different teams' hats in one day?

3. couldn't you have at least gotten one good looking one?

1. someone who sees 7 hats he wants (woulda been 8 had he had a Blue Jays in my size)

2. see answer #1

3. i could have, but then i wouldn't have 6 more.

Dre - i bought a Yankee hat, then proceeded to take a dump in it.

CP1708 - i would've got a Cubs had, but everytime i tried one on, i just started choking for some reason.
sick.gif

Originally Posted by nnarum

Since you're a NL guy, I think it's ok to wear a stylish AL hat, word to the Twins one you purchased
pimp.gif

I rock a Reds, Mets, Nats, Cubs, and D-Backs hat
pimp.gif

smh.gif

I'd buy a Detroit Fitted....

But only because my name starts with D.
tongue.gif

I wouldn't mind sporting an Angels nor an As fitted because I liked those teams as a kid even though I'm a Padres Fan.

Back
Top Bottom