Should I trust this website?

Hey NikeTalk community! I am looking around online for new J's, but I don't have the money to buy a pair for $130+. Now, I looked on the website Jordans6.org and to be honest, it looks pretty suspicious. I feel that it's either a complete scam, or if it is real, when I get the shoes, they would be fake. Can someone else visit this website and tell whether or not I can trust it? If not, can you recommend another site that you can get Jordans for cheaper than stores like Champs or Foot Locker. Thanks.

Well, considering they're selling shoes that have colors schemes that don't exist and every shoe is $75-80, they're a fake shoe selling site.

Last edited:
You're not going to get Jordans that cheap unless you look for previously worn pairs. Ebay and Niketalk are your best bet.

other than ebay & here, theres craigslist(with caution, I hear of people getting jacked sometimes) & also ************* is another decent site similar to niketalk, you still gonna get lots of over priced shoes, but you can get can get lucky sometimes.

i wouldn't used craigslist my boy got stuck for 500 bucks in a mall parkinglot, never like meeting people with a lot of money on me

Back
Top Bottom