Should I spend all my savings on a laptop?

I have a certain amount of money right now... I have worked for about 1/2 of summer but no longer work... and I'm considering spending all of my money on a high end laptop.
Should I do it?

I'm looking to buy a Macbook Pro BTW.

Now if I buy this laptop, I wont be entirely broke but I will have to budget myself with only $100/month

I have a certain amount of money right now... I have worked for about 1/2 of summer but no longer work... and I'm considering spending all of my money on a high end laptop.
Should I do it?

Now if I buy this laptop, I wont be entirely broke but I will have to budget myself with only $100/month

i wouldn't.  i always like to have money for things just in case.  also, when you say allowance do you mean your parents give you 100 bucks a month?  no hate just curious.

i wouldn't.  i always like to have money for things just in case.  also, when you say allowance do you mean your parents give you 100 bucks a month?  no hate just curious.

You've already made up your mind, so why are you asking?

If you don't realize:
1- You don't need a high end laptop because you won't use it to its full potential
2- You want an APPL product so you're not getting the most value/$
3- It's not like you can afford to spend the money even after considering the 2 statements above

You're beyond help. Just buy it.
laugh.gif

You've already made up your mind, so why are you asking?

If you don't realize:
1- You don't need a high end laptop because you won't use it to its full potential
3- It's not like you can afford to spend the money even after considering the 2 statements above

You're beyond help. Just buy it.
laugh.gif

what? if anything, you're getting your moneys worth. customer service/satisfaction, RELIABLE computer, RELIABLE operating system, reliable everything, etc.

buy a refurbished one from apple. comes with the same warranty, and the computers are inspected thoroughly.

what? if anything, you're getting your moneys worth. customer service/satisfaction, RELIABLE computer, RELIABLE operating system, reliable everything, etc.

buy a refurbished one from apple. comes with the same warranty, and the computers are inspected thoroughly.

No you shouldn't, If want to, you can buy it from sweetwater.com put a payment plan on it for 3 months and pay it off with no interest. Don't put your self in a situtution you know your going to be broke for x amount months. If not apply for a best buy card with zero interest for 18 months, thats if you have credit it if not Sweetwater.com is best way to get it you can put down like $410, and pay the rest with in 3 months.

well you are buying a mac, so you are already wasting money. (maybe not "wasting" to some) *shrugs*

when you can probably get a comparable/better laptop for hundreds of dollars less

well you are buying a mac, so you are already wasting money. (maybe not "wasting" to some) *shrugs*

when you can probably get a comparable/better laptop for hundreds of dollars less

No you shouldn't, If want to, you can buy it from sweetwater.com put a payment plan on it for 3 months and pay it off with no interest. Don't put your self in a situtution you know your going to be broke for x amount months. If not apply for a best buy card with zero interest for 18 months, thats if you have credit it if not Sweetwater.com is best way to get it you can put down like $410, and pay the rest with in 3 months.

Originally Posted by The Yes Guy

Originally Posted by Mycoldyourdone

apple is high end?

They're certainly priced as high end.

Isn't that what high end means highest priced item in the market share?

If you feel strongly that you worked your butt off all summer to buy yourself a laptop then, do it. It's your choice, make sure you bundle with a free ipod touch and free printer.

Originally Posted by The Yes Guy

Originally Posted by Mycoldyourdone

apple is high end?

They're certainly priced as high end.

Isn't that what high end means highest priced item in the market share?

If you feel strongly that you worked your butt off all summer to buy yourself a laptop then, do it. It's your choice, make sure you bundle with a free ipod touch and free printer.

Originally Posted by TheCalculator

Should I do it?

(+&#$(&+#$ you gonna do with 100/month?

get a used dell of craigslist.

Back
Top Bottom