Should I Smash Vol. Random Myspace Jo Update Pg. 2

glad i did my homework... broad is hefty...

until the next time its 3am n i jus want a nut
tired.gif

well i made this thread at 3am as i was talking to said heffer... i wake up at 10:30 am to texts from this broad...
smh.gif

seem like the type to put holes n the rubber.... chick is stuckkkk and ive only been talking to her 12 hours
laugh.gif
might hafta let her top me off...

Originally Posted by eight2one

(()) has no face....go get them stats up.....aint nothing wrong with a smash n dash...
Yep. Get burnt and you'll become a statistic too

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

(()) has no face....go get them stats up.....aint nothing wrong with a smash n dash...
I beg to differ Im either lucky as hell or smart cause I always wrap it up, and my stats (count wise) is up, but I am slowing down (another smartmove) just because its not all that important to smash 20 girls in the summer time IMO. But op go in, and use the jimmy boy.

Originally Posted by StephonUrkel

smash n dash?
devil.gif
grin.gif

Keep on deck for the late night creep

Lights off from the back (all the same w/ lights off) Blame it on the A

BC2310 wrote:
StephonUrkel wrote:
smash n dash?
devil.gif
grin.gif

Keep on deck for the late night creep

Lights off from the back (all the same w/ lights off) Blame it on the A

This man speaks the truth...get some bop then turn the joint around...

perfect smash and dash...just hope you still have your buzz when its all over!
pimp.gif

Bring your own warhat.
smash dash.
Kids are sleep.
Make sure you got full body pictures. Could be bottom(Gut) fat. But safe is good.
NT Whip it out.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by FreshOne12

I beg to differ Im either lucky as hell or smart cause I always wrap it up, and my stats (count wise) is up, but I am slowing down (another smart move) just because its not all that important to smash 20 girls in the summer time IMO. But op go in, and use the jimmy boy.

do you guys think every girl is burning?

I beg to differ Im either lucky as hell or smart cause I always wrap it up, and my stats (count wise) is up, but I am slowing down (another smart move) just because its not all that important to smash 20 girls in the summer time IMO. But op go in, and use the jimmy boy.

I wasnt even talking about every girl...I was talking about the girl in the pic...SHE looks like shes burning
laugh.gif

No, they are simply scared of the +@!+%

It kills me when dudes be like "she look like she got something" granted a chick can look dirty to the point you dont want to touch!

But come on yall...everytime your boys talk about P. Yall cant be like "O you going to catch something" G-TFOH!

brandonb2005 wrote:

It kills me when dudes be like "she look like she got something" granted a chick can look dirty to the point you dont want to touch!

But come on yall...everytime your boys talk about P. Yall cant be like "O you going to catch something" G-TFOH!
Why so serious?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by brandonb2005

roll.gif
Dude(s) must be/sound like high school health teachers
roll.gif

naw dont so it, she's not even attractive. plus she looks like she has something lying underneath

Back
Top Bottom