should i make this trade

Should i trade my flu games and dart frogs for metallics and last shots

• YES

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NO

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Hey NT. Sorry if i post this in the wrong forum.... im new to NT and was directed here by a rather helpful guy.

i wanted to know if i should this trade

MY

Jordan flu game 12s 7.5/10

Kobe 7 poison dart frogs VNDS (got them 2 days ago, a bit too small)

FOR HIS
Jordan 5 metallics 9/10 (worn a good 20 or 30 times, but worn with complete care)

Jordan 14 last shots 9/10 (worn a good 15 or 20 times, but worn with complete care)

SORRY if this isnt the right forum to post this.... i just need to know if im losing or winning in this trade

If his shoes are truly 9/10 condition, I would make that trade!  Flu Games are dime-a-dozen, and the Kobes are ugly.  The Last Shots are ok....but the big winner is the Metallic 5's.  Personally, here is what I would do.  Try trading the Kobe's straight up for the 5's.  The last shots and flu games are equal in my opinion.  Then turn your 7.5/10 condition Flu Games into court shoes.

Thanks bro! butt.... this guy online offered me metallics for flu games, cause he has 2 pairs of metallics, and he restores shoes. but, he hasnt been responding to my texts, and i think he was just waisting my time. i want to keep the kobes though, so im just going to have to find metallicsa nother way.

Back
Top Bottom