Should I keep my iPhone or get a blackberry?

Originally Posted by AF1 Beast

Originally Posted by recycledpaper

if you care about having the best PHONE... berry. if you care about downloading fart apps and hundreds of games... iphone.
fixed.
BB= Business
Iphone= Entertainment

For the most part, personally I picked the iPhone because I prefer the browser on the OS, and it being an iPod gave me one less thing to carry around with me.

Originally Posted by vintuc

Originally Posted by AF1 Beast

Originally Posted by recycledpaper

if you care about having the best PHONE... berry. if you care about downloading fart apps and hundreds of games... iphone.
fixed.
BB= Business
Iphone= Entertainment

and it being an iPod gave me one less thing to carry around with me.

THIS

I hate how people say BBerry is for business and use that as their defense for getting one

its stupid cause there is only a small percentage of you guys who need instant email and etc

the fact is most of you guys are causal users, and the iphone perfectly fits the casual user who wants to be connected to the internet

I would go for the BB, thats just me though. Imo iphones are overrated, and the txting is mad annoying. The real question should be the new droid from verizonor a BB?

Originally Posted by air max 87

how bout your make your own decisions based on what you need and how it works for you?

Seriously...whats up with NT asking all these personal questions nowadays
smh.gif

What would be the better phone to use for trading/purposes? IE: looking at charts, quotes, quick buy/sell stock decision??

Originally Posted by bkzkurse

What would be the better phone to use for trading/purposes? IE: looking at charts, quotes, quick buy/sell stock decision??

depends how much screen real estate you want. before i would've said iphone straight up because it's got such a huge screen, but now that the storm islegit with os 5.0 and storm 2 is even better, i'd go with the storm 2. if you don't mind a smaller screen, i know etrade is offering a free blackberrybold if you open up an account with them (there are some restrictions though).

Originally Posted by NKEAIR

I hate how people say BBerry is for business and use that as their defense for getting one

its stupid cause there is only a small percentage of you guys who need instant email and etc

the fact is most of you guys are causal users, and the iphone perfectly fits the casual user who wants to be connected to the internet

kind of like how iphone users say they like the iphone because they don't have to carry around their ipod? people swear you can't play media on a berrylol.

multimedia purposes stick w/ the iphone
cons: of course the dropped calls (varies frm iphone to iphone but its common)/lag which comes w/ the addition of apps/music/games (usage of hd space; commonsense)

but if your a incoming/outgoing kinda cat whom only uses his mobile for networking and maybe music in btw bus-stops
the blackberry overperforms (from exp. in comparison to the iphone 3G or 3GS) in terms of phone reception quality & signal

... word of advice for all cellphone users (try to clean up as much as possible to avoid clutter / ie - transfer all unused photos (seeing as they consume themajority of available hd space) / clear txts / phone call history etc (everything plays a role)

I have a BlackBerry (Storm2) and I'm pretty much content with the device but I'm considering getting an iPhone on the side just because of how muchsupport the device has in regards to software development, the sheer amount of applications and/or accessories. There are certain things on the platform thatI'd just like to have, not out of necessity either, just because it's available.

people always forget how much of a lackluster web browser blackberry phones are, tiny screen, tiny buttons....etc.

if u got a 3gs keep it.

Back
Top Bottom