Should I get this or this?

let me guess, you seen the motorcycle dirty posted in the motorcycle thread today.

lets be real, you're not getting either of those.

Originally Posted by taimaishu123

let me guess, you seen the motorcycle dirty posted in the motorcycle thread today.

lets be real, you're not getting either of those.

let's be real, I really am, and I also posted a pic of that bike in the thread from my own camera I took last year and didn't know what bike it wasuntil Dirty posted it, and then realized it was in my price range..
Thanks for the feedback fellas. I actually want the bike more than the car, but I live in NY and it snows - I just wanted to see everyones opinion that mayhave faced this issue of making a big decision between a car or bike.

Get the car...when you want to take a female home in the rain, she ain't trying to slap on a helmet and put her heels on the back pegs...

get the G minus the matte black
sick.gif

What is the price on that bike?

You could always get the bike and then buy a cheaper car.

Why did you post this, because you learned the name of the Night Rod Special in the bike thread?

Do you know anything about motorcycles or riding? If you don't have a main form of transportation you would be a complete moron to buy a bike as your sole.

I am an avid motorcyclist, yet I would never own a bike as my only form of transportation. It seems odd that this bike has come up in two threads within thelast day, so forgive me if this isn't the case but... Did you know %!!@ about this cycle before today? It isn't a beginner bike, you can't jump onit and learn....You will drop the %@%+@+% thing and lose a lot of money in the process.

Back
Top Bottom