should i get a Xbox 360 arcade

My old Xbox broke and the warranty is up But i have the HDD and the wire-less controllers.So would there be any difference if i just got the arcade instead ofthe pro? oh and if it matters i do plan on playing online.

had the same situation with me..bring your broken xbox to gamestop without the harddrive and they give you 60 bucks for it. i got the arcade and it's thesame as a regular 360 to me.

Originally Posted by TheStephZone

had the same situation with me..bring your broken xbox to gamestop without the harddrive and they give you 60 bucks for it. i got the arcade and it's the same as a regular 360 to me.
oh @@%$ i think i'll do that. I didn't know you could trade in broken systems

Why don't you just call up Microsoft?

They'll do everything for free. They pay for shipping both ways, and repair for the free.

Originally Posted by rickybadman

Originally Posted by Nktran001

They'll do everything for free. They pay for shipping both ways, and repair for the free.
His warranty is up. Microsoft will charge him.
My little cousins warranty was also up, and they still insisted to repair it for free.

yea do it soon cus the dude told me i would only get 40 for it but that theres a promotion going on that u get an extra 20 so duno how long thats gonna lastfor.

I need to go check out the local gamestop went to a different one last week and they said 40 for it. So I'll try the one closer to my house hopefullyit's 60.

edit: I remember she telling me it's 40 with the controller, harddrive. big rip off

Originally Posted by rickybadman

His warranty is up. Microsoft will charge him.
My little cousins warranty was also up, and they still insisted to repair it for free.
they have to do it, the customer is always right,plus its the holidays they in competition

For about the last year ALL 360's (Arcade, Pro, and Elite) are made with HDMI ports. Just double check that the arcade system is made in late 2007-present.

whats a 'hdd' and the 'hdmi port'?

i have a ps3 and am thinking about getting a 360 for my little brother come christmas time.

i dont really care if i have to get the one with a hardrive, but i i dont have to spend the extra money, whats the point right?

Yes it does.

The first time my 360 got RROD I went to Target and bought an arcade for the meantime until my 360 came back from repair. The arcade had the HDMI port.

I returned the arcade when I got my 360 back.

All 3 current models have the HDMI input

I'd go for the Arcade console, it's the cheapest and you already have the HDD.

Back
Top Bottom