Should I file a police report against my room mate?

Originally Posted by oidreez

^are they gonna pay for the repairs though?

they said they'll try to fix as much of the damage as they can and pay for everything else. and if they don't, then i'll definitely take legal action. I have photos of all the damage as evidence

He's not on the lease?!?

You and the other roommate are ____ed if you don't file a report and get what damage he caused documented. Because, he's not responsible for damages to the apartment, since he's not on the lease.

Originally Posted by aceofjays

He's not on the lease?!?

You and the other roommate are ____ed if you don't file a report and get what damage he caused documented. Because, he's not responsible for damages to the apartment, since he's not on the lease.
yea I know...his parents are coming right now to repair everything. Like I said, I was friends with him for the past few years until he moved in here, so I know his family personally. They won't hesitate to compensate me for any repair costs

Is his mom attractive?  If so, you know what to do.  
smokin.gif

there's nothing wrong with snitching, get a bad guy off the streets who could possibly harm a minor or elderly next time he's high on acid
smh.gif
hopefully he get's 10+ years.

Originally Posted by PersiaFly

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

Originally Posted by Ghenges

Stop snitching.

so if someone came to your house and destroyed it for no reason, the idea of contacting the police wouldnt cross your mind? 
eyes.gif

Of course not dude, because you have a responsibility as a gangster to not call police for any reason whatsoever, handle that yourself. That's how all of us thugs on NT handle our problems, cuz we're all gangster-affiliated and getting the cops involved is against our interests. 
+1
roll.gif

you did the right thing bro. Good thing you knew his parents, no need to call the police, I'm sure he will feel like $h** as soon as he comes down, and realizes what he actually did.

Originally Posted by Air Murphy 23

there's nothing wrong with snitching, get a bad guy off the streets who could possibly harm a minor or elderly next time he's high on acid
smh.gif

indifferent.gif

It's 5:30 in the morning here, and my room mate just came high on acid  and just trashed the apartment cause some girl turned him down. 

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by donttalkitlivit

you did the right thing bro. Good thing you knew his parents, no need to call the police, I'm sure he will feel like $h** as soon as he comes down, and realizes what he actually did.

yea I didn't want to be the one sending him to jail, especially since I didn't get injured in any way (minus the headache from having a damn suitcase land on my face
laugh.gif
)

his family is here right now...his dads in construction so he patched up the wall and is getting a new sheet of glass installed in the window. @#$% is awkward though how theyre fighting and arguing in here

Originally Posted by PersiaFly

Stop snitching.

so if someone came to your house and destroyed it for no reason, the idea of contacting the police wouldnt cross your mind? 
eyes.gif
Of course not dude, because you have a responsibility as a gangster to not call police for any reason whatsoever, handle that yourself. That's how all of us thugs on NT handle our problems, cuz we're all gangster-affiliated and getting the cops involved is against our interests. 

Exactly.  And after you beat him to near an inch of his life, you should make him buy your super model video vixen girlfriend a Coach purse and wash and wax your M3.
I done seen what you done did there.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by donttalkitlivit

Originally Posted by Air Murphy 23

smh.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
to you for not being a good citizen.  This is America, we're supposed to look out for each other.  You deserve the same prison time, if not more than the original perp in this story, and another 10 years for the substance in your avatar
smh.gif

Originally Posted by oidreez

^are they gonna pay for the repairs though?

they said they'll try to fix as much of the damage as they can and pay for everything else. and if they don't, then i'll definitely take legal action. I have photos of all the damage as evidence
Post em

id file it. you dont want to end up getting your eyeballs scooped out and your still beating heart ripped out...

Back
Top Bottom