Should I file a police report against my room mate?

It's 5:30 in the morning here, and my room mate just came high on acid  and just trashed the apartment cause some girl turned him down. I was sleeping and this dude threw a @#$%@$ suitcase on my head. "I yelled out what the @#$% are you doing??!"and he starts throwing more @#$% at me and not only do i have a big @#% headache but now theres also two holes in the wall cause he threw two stereo speakers at the wall. He then goes to the kitchen and throws the bottle of jelly at the wall and also manages to pour milk all over the kitchen floor. I would've tried to whoop his @#$ but hes a big dude, so I just managed to kinda grapple him and push him out of the apartment (i took his keys too) and hes locked out kicking the door.

EDIT: now I cant even open the door. looks like he jammed it shut somehow.

This is @#$@%$ ridiculous. I was friends with this guy for the past 2 years and never knew about his crazy side.

Heres the thing though, hes not on the lease...my other room mate unofficially subleased it to this guy, so I have a feeling he doesnt give a @#$% about paying for repairs. also don't want the landlord to find out about him staying here for the past 4 months. I don't know what to do without getting myself in trouble either
smh.gif

yeah I would just talk to him to get him out, and since he isn't on the lease, it will be pretty easy to get him out. But your screenname is funny. "Nawlinsjunkie" hahah. Acid is a crazy drug

Originally Posted by puddinpopp

But your screenname is funny. "Nawlinsjunkie" hahah. Acid is a crazy drug

my little brother made this SN cause hes a wayne fan
smh.gif
i have 0 ties to new orleans. im too lazy to make a new account though

i dont know what the hell happened but the first few months he was here it was all cool, now hes turned into a @#$@$@ psycho

- Sometimes you have to fight crazy with crazy
bit-wallbash.gif

- I don't care how big the dude was, when you were forcefully awakened from your sleep by that suitcase to the dome, you should have awoke, and gave him that Tyson (nh)...come what may.  You said he was on acid; so that should have been a relatively easy knockout.  This cat was completely out-of-pocket.  A quick chin check corrects that!

Tyson_uppercut.gif

Originally Posted by methedy23

- Sometimes you have to fight crazy with crazy
bit-wallbash.gif

- I don't care how big the dude was, when you were forcefully awakened from your sleep by that suitcase to the dome, you should have awoke, and gave him that Tyson (nh)...come what may.  You said he was on acid; so that should have been a relatively easy knockout.  This cat was completely out-of-pocket.  A quick chin check corrects that!

Tyson_uppercut.gif

I couldn't even get near him cause he was too busy throwing @#$% at me
smh.gif
i just opened the door, waited for him to take a 5 second break from his rampage in the kitchen, and just grabbed him and ran him out the door
laugh.gif

you don't know this guy on drugs/alcohol...most people would be slower and @#$% but this guys a maniac
eek.gif

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

Originally Posted by Ghenges

Stop snitching.

so if someone came to your house and destroyed it for no reason, the idea of contacting the police wouldnt cross your mind? 
eyes.gif
Of course not dude, because you have a responsibility as a gangster to not call police for any reason whatsoever, handle that yourself. That's how all of us thugs on NT handle our problems, cuz we're all gangster-affiliated and getting the cops involved is against our interests. 

Originally Posted by PersiaFly

Stop snitching.

so if someone came to your house and destroyed it for no reason, the idea of contacting the police wouldnt cross your mind? 
eyes.gif
Of course not dude, because you have a responsibility as a gangster to not call police for any reason whatsoever, handle that yourself. That's how all of us thugs on NT handle our problems, cuz we're all gangster-affiliated and getting the cops involved is against our interests. 

Exactly.  And after you beat him to near an inch of his life, you should make him buy your super model video vixen girlfriend a Coach purse and wash and wax your M3.

PEOPLE ON ACID SOMETIMES NEVER GET BETTER THEY ONLY GET WORST & DONT EVER NEED TO TAKE IT AGAIN

THEY JUST TURN SKITZO & MESS UP EVERYTHING

CALL THE " CRAZY HOUSE & THE POLICE " HE WILL LEARN HIS LESSION BY SPENDING DAYS LOCKED UP WITH CRAZY-PEOPLE

TRUST ME

CALL THE " CRAZY - HOUSE "

laugh.gif
 I wouldn't take the advice of anyone telling you to lay hands on a basehead or a psychotic.  The worst thing you can do is elevate the situation.

so heres what I did...

I had to climb out the window for a bit to get some food (since all my breakfast @#$% is  spread all over the kitchen floor now). When I came back, I found the front window of the apartment INSIDE my living room, shattered glass and all.

I was about to call the cops but I remembered that dude is already on probation for possession of a weapon. I don't want to send anyone to jail when the situation can be solved with money.

I called him for an hour straight to find out where he was at, and then I called his house phone since his parent's house is nearby. I feel like a @#$@$ for talking to his parents and explaining what happened, but I know theres no other way I can get the money for repairs without taking legal action
tired.gif
. I know his family and know that they don't have much money so all I'm asking for is for them to cover the repairs.

I have @#$@$@ finals coming up and I don't have time  to deal with this bull @#$%
mad.gif
I swear I have not met this crazy of a person in my entire life

GAA DAYYUM lol. You mad as hell homie. jk. But if he's not gonna pay then you gotta do what you gotta do.

Originally Posted by PersiaFly

Stop snitching.

eyes.gif

Exactly.  And after you beat him to near an inch of his life, you should make him buy your super model video vixen girlfriend a Coach purse and wash and wax your M3.

grin.gif
c'mon with them stories bruh.  Washing your own M3? pshh.

Originally Posted by jthagreat

so nothings changed\? not a good update....

yea but I just wanted this to be resolved with the least amount of hassle...I really don't have time for all this @#$% so I'm kicking him out and having his parents repair all the @#$% he broke

if someone throws a stereo at my head while im sleeping, i will make sure to grab a hammer and bust both his knees, then call the cops...then ill take the L and fix everything myself, dude will be in the streets though.

Just do it OP, The last thing you should do is fight him though. You don't want the situation to get worse.

Back
Top Bottom