Should I buy a XBox 360?

Im about to have a lot of free time and was wondering if I should get a 360?
I have a PS3 already. Playing Batman AA, which is great! About to cop the second.

About to play uncharted and buy all the COD after MW1.

I never played Xbox and was always PS3>>>>

But maybe wanted to try 360.

What cool exclusives does 360 have and are some games better on 360 than PS3?

Should i just stick with my PS3?

If you enjoy online gaming then every game is better on the 360. $50/Year is a small price to pay for a better online experience. Graphics wise I think both are on par. Like I said, it's more about the online gaming. 

COD is better on 360. Runs smoother and less issues.
Forza just came out and is really good. Gears, Halo, and a couple under-rated RPG's.

I enjoy PS3's exclusives more; I use my 360 for FPS.

did they fix the RROD issues in the new 360's? I'm thinkin bout gettin the $200 one, but i'm scared it's poorly made

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

did they fix the RROD issues in the new 360's? I'm thinkin bout gettin the $200 one, but i'm scared it's poorly made
Im pretty sure the newer model black ones dont get RROD. I could be wrong but mine works fine. I leave it on for days sometimes 
sick.gif

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

yeah the slim xboxes pretty much eliminated the RROD.

Reading your post

Honestly.. there is no need for you to buy a 360.. right now..

It sound like you are going to be busy playing the ps3..

I was in the same boat has the OP. I've had my PS3 since it was launched in 2006 and last month I decided to purchase the 360 and it was one the best moves I made so far this year. The online experience on the 360 is top notch compared to the PS3. To answer your question yes you should buy it.

Originally Posted by Benssick

just stay with ps3. its all the same bs.

This. Online gaming is online gaming, the experience of "fun" is all on perspective. for me I don't think it's "fun" to pay an extra $50 to just play online. That's why I stick with my Ps3. 
If you already have one then I don't see the point of buying another.

Halo and Gears are the only BIG Xbox exclusive games that comes to mind, I'd stick with the Ps3. 

They put bigger heatsinks with a fan which extends the life of 360s. I pay $50 a year for better overall online experience. The only thing ps3 has on Xbox is blu ray, a web browser and that it can be easily jailbroken. I personally use my 360 95% of the time. Just try it out and if you don't like it you can return it if the store accepts it.

so the black ones are good? thanks

For real, that's the only thing that keeps me from goin 360...my old one RROD 5+ times...
and i've tried both PSN and XBL...XBL > PSN by far 

Play Uncharted and then sell your Playstation.

Don't worry about buying all the CoD's either...new one comes out in a month.

i have both and PS3 >>>>>>>> 360
online gaming experience feels the same to me join a room inv some friends shoot people up

It really comes down to 2 things, what your friends play on and which controller you like. Other than that the experience isn't all that different. The great thing about XBL is that you dont have to be playing a game with your friends to be in party chat with them. That's why the PS3 threads are massive and the Xbox ones arent, because they can actually communicate with each other.

I have both, I never play my ps3, but its not because the system is inferior or some nonsense. I hate the controller, its a 15 year old design that desperately needs a major overhaul. Add to that most of my friends play on 360, and thats why my ps3 is a netflix streaming/blu ray playing machine.

Back
Top Bottom