Should auto manufactures retro car models?

Yes yes they should

If they want that guwop they would

But they would rustle jimmies of people who take care of the classics

NO. This would completely devalue a classic car. If you really want that go to Year One and they'll do it for you.

Plus, no way at least in Cali that those cars would pass emissions.

How would you feel if everybody within the next year now has a Yenko Camaro?

Kids covet shoes, adults covet cars.

I don't think a retro car with plastic body would fly with the car crowds. The allure of older vehicles is more than just the shape of the car. Reason people still drive old cars is they prefer metal bodies.

NO. This would completely devalue a classic car. If you really want that go to Year One and they'll do it for you.

I don't think a retro car with plastic body would fly with the car crowds. The allure of older vehicles is more than just the shape of the car. Reason people still drive old cars is they prefer metal bodies.

okay but u dont think they would sell?

okay but u dont think they would sell?
If they do sell it would be with low numbers and low expectations

bruh **** the car crowd.

I want a VW Caddy pickup that doesn't have thousands of miles on it.

Ive thought about this before. Would be awesome imo. But da resellers Smh and GM

Would not work

Only a small percent would buy and automakers would probably charge a high premium pass

Sorry papi won't work.

Why would a company do this? This wouldn't make sense for a number of reasons, some already mentioned in thread. To produce a car with the same materials used in the past it would cost the company too much. Other then the nostalgia aspect why would someone want a car without features like a/c, mp3 stereo, navigation screen that they have become accustomed to. Most consumers don't buy a new/used car that often, so the retro models would only sell once in a while, so how would the company determine how many to produce/when to produce? 

You obviously didn't think about these things before asking the masses.

Back
Top Bottom