Placed an order today
pimp.gif

love shoetrends but also i noticed the jump in price on somethings as well
and a bit of a lack on nike basketball?
again still love it and what yall doin

love shoetrends but also i noticed the jump in price on somethings as well
and a bit of a lack on nike basketball?
again still love it and what yall doin

I hate the fact that shoetrends uses Fed Ex. If I'm not home, the courier takes it back to the warehouse instead of leaving it with my people. I understand the security concern but I wish you guys would use UPS. Their service is just as secure.

I hate the fact that shoetrends uses Fed Ex. If I'm not home, the courier takes it back to the warehouse instead of leaving it with my people. I understand the security concern but I wish you guys would use UPS. Their service is just as secure.

havent messed with shoetrends since they did me dirty on the coppers, didnt offer any type of compensation/coupon other than to say they are getting eggplants, then charging retail for the eggplants

/rant

havent messed with shoetrends since they did me dirty on the coppers, didnt offer any type of compensation/coupon other than to say they are getting eggplants, then charging retail for the eggplants

/rant

i've always appreciated shoetrends... for the most part your prices are
pimp.gif

i'm liking that new website as well.

i've always appreciated shoetrends... for the most part your prices are
pimp.gif

i'm liking that new website as well.

shoetrends was good. im still mad they didnt have the coughdrops my size for 150 though. hopefully they sit and i could cop for 150 or less in stores

shoetrends was good. im still mad they didnt have the coughdrops my size for 150 though. hopefully they sit and i could cop for 150 or less in stores

@stackbundles - we just got another run of cough drops

@bigj505 - customer service has been one of our weaknesses, and will be rectifying that with deadstockshoes. the people we work with had confirmed the coppers, but last minute Nike stopped the entire delivery. this was completely unforeseen, and while i understand that we can handle it in a better manner this was out of our hands. if you have any other concerns feel free to PM to discuss.

@gottabdashoes - We are using FedEx Home Delivery now, and this service is very close to what UPS provides.

Thanks to everyone else for the nice comments.

@bigj505 - customer service has been one of our weaknesses, and will be rectifying that with deadstockshoes. the people we work with had confirmed the coppers, but last minute Nike stopped the entire delivery. this was completely unforeseen, and while i understand that we can handle it in a better manner this was out of our hands. if you have any other concerns feel free to PM to discuss.

@gottabdashoes - We are using FedEx Home Delivery now, and this service is very close to what UPS provides.

Originally Posted by bwalshdss

yea I'm a size 8 so that's why couldn't cop. But there's good sizes up for those that are looking to buy a pair

Originally Posted by bwalshdss

yea I'm a size 8 so that's why couldn't cop. But there's good sizes up for those that are looking to buy a pair

Shoetrends.
pimp.gif

Found out about them through NT a few years ago, have place a few orders with them since then and will continue to do so.

No complaints about them really, aside from the fact that their customer service could be improved especially in regards to updating the status of orders.

Shoetrends.
pimp.gif

Found out about them through NT a few years ago, have place a few orders with them since then and will continue to do so.

No complaints about them really, aside from the fact that their customer service could be improved especially in regards to updating the status of orders.

Back
Top Bottom