SHOES x TOYS ...

Dope thread! I'mma have to get up on this!!!! Nice to see that a ton of you have some serious heat as far as action figures go! I didn't know that a few of you have some MMPR Zords, surprised to see the black Megazord! WOW!!! Big ups to everyone on the collecting tip! I'll be posting soon as I figure out which figs to match which pairs! LOL!!! Keep them going!! I'm diggin' this thread!!!

another one of my zords...

2a7yfic.jpg
- - - - - TEAM - - - - -
- - - - ShoeFreaks - - - -​

Quote:
This is a very nice picture :D
happy.gif

I love the background, good job.

Thanks. I was going to take the pictures with just the blinds in the background but i open them to see what it was like and it turned out to be pretty nice.

You have some kickass figures man. Some of which I will never own, because I live in stupid Europe and people on ebay always charge crazy prices :frown:
frown.gif
|I
tired.gif
:rolleyes
eyes.gif
i'm russian, if that matters.

very dope marvel figures, had to bump it back....

1 question, do you guys throw away the boxes after opening them or keep em???
hella

Sorry 4 the crappy pics, I don't have a digital camera yet, so I use my phone instead

and my Masters of the Universe (I'll post Skeletor's horde later)

<Do THe RiGHT THiNG>
MCMLXXXIX​

Maaaaannnnn, there's some SERIOUS stuff in here. Excellent post...
GR for now, but rumor has it Gentry's going to package it with a Toboggan and mitten set and sell it for $750

I got a question for you guys, ya'll see the unopened 1988 Ninja Turtle in the pic. I have been contemplating whether or not to keep it "ds" or "undsing" it. Your opinions are welcome and would be greatly appreciated.

Quote:
I have been contemplating whether or not to keep it "ds" or "undsing" it. Your opinions are welcome and would be greatly appreciated.
Team Philippines
Member No.80

I open all my toys, thats way more fun. You can play with them and pose them and whatever. I know that once open the value goes down, but whatever. Its just like keeping shoes ds, dont make no sense to me (no disrespect to people who do keep their shoes ds)

But on the other hand, what the heck do I know :wink:
wink.gif
i'm russian, if that matters.

Back
Top Bottom