Shoe Salon / Hide Out UPDATES.

those oh8s are sick! i havent been buying runners lately and def gettin these!!.... when i get the $ that is.... they look so much better than the infraredcurrents anyway... imo if oyu want infrared... go for the infrared and nothing else.. the current infrareds are arite but 0o8s are better.... and as forpremium infraered 90s.... imo are for ppl who never fiended for the real am90 infrareds.... ostrich skin and htose plastic things on infrared 90s?!?! talkabout ruiing one of the all time favoritie runners...

already got my pair.. very comfy... love the oh8s... besides kahit tapakan..di dumihin..
smile.gif

Originally Posted by alvin314159

AM 90 infrared premiums out in shoe salon. 5295.
which shoe salons (aside from powerplant) got them?

Eastwood doesn't have. I just checked. Would Trinoma have them?

whats up guys. I was at glorietta today and spotted some am90 infrared premiums and the gold and silver foil air max 1's at shoe salon. oh and they alsohad a pair of am90 currents in the black cw. bout to go back there tomorrow and get me a pair of those infras, despite the faux ostrich leather the rest of theshoe is well made.

^^ @gameover2 - called trinoma and they only have the am 90 currents.. they are not sure if they will have the infared..well, hopefully all shoe salon storesshould have the infrareds...

^^ hehehe... got those oh 8s.. damn sobrang sarap sa paa.... was also able to cop those infrareds.. total damage on my card...
frown.gif

Originally Posted by blackmambakb24

^^ hehehe... got those oh 8s.. damn sobrang sarap sa paa.... was also able to cop those infrareds.. total damage on my card...
frown.gif

I agree...I also copped the Ben Drurys AM90 Currents 2 months ago for cardio/thread mill and I say its really damn comfy!
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Gameover2

Originally Posted by alvin314159

AM 90 infrared premiums out in shoe salon. 5295.
which shoe salons (aside from powerplant) got them?

Eastwood doesn't have. I just checked. Would Trinoma have them?

from what i know, glorietta and pplant are the stores that got the am 90 infra premiums. for those who want to get their pairs better be fast, one pair persize lang daw.

congrats on the pick up blackmamba (carlo) i passed on the drury amc 90 in hopes that they would release the amc 90 infrared here. im biased towards whitebased sneakers haha but drury amc 90 look nice as well..

^@lbj19.. hehehe.. haven't seen my infra yet.. i'm still here at work... my cousin brought one for me... got the amc 90 drury here at shoe salon moa asan alternative.. hehe.. too bad shoe salon here at moa doesn't have the infra.. i think oct would be another massacre month for my cc..

Originally Posted by blackmambakb24

^@lbj19.. hehehe.. haven't seen my infra yet.. i'm still here at work... my cousin brought one for me... got the amc 90 drury here at shoe salon moa as an alternative.. hehe.. too bad shoe salon here at moa doesn't have the infra.. i think oct would be another massacre month for my cc..
yeah it seems to go that way bro and oct hasnt even started yet hehe jst think of it as a reward to yourself for working hard hehe

just called rockwell and glorietta today, size 8 of the infrareds are out =(... Size 9 and up are still available... Any sightings of size 8 infrareds?

Back
Top Bottom