Shoe Salon / Hide Out UPDATES.

Originally Posted by sircsetroc

Originally Posted by foshizzles

Originally Posted by puchanamano

^^^ sircsetroc, how much were these at shoe salon?

not sure pre, i'm based here in Singapore, I'm just asking those guys there if they saw those pairs in the Shoe Salon Stores there in the Philippines. though price here in Singapore is 239 sgd (7.6K pesos).
Cris, mukhang malabo magkaroon ang Shoe Salon. Tier 0 release mga yan kaya ubusan kaagad.
Goodluck on the hunt pre...Gusto ko rin sana pero wala na talaga breads. hai...

Might settle for the Blue Color.

By the way, AM 95 OG Neon is still available in LE, still have a lots of sizes, just heads up for the AM fans...

Where are the AM95s available?

Originally Posted by sneakername

Originally Posted by foshizzles

Originally Posted by puchanamano

^^^ sircsetroc, how much were these at shoe salon?

not sure pre, i'm based here in Singapore, I'm just asking those guys there if they saw those pairs in the Shoe Salon Stores there in the Philippines. though price here in Singapore is 239 sgd (7.6K pesos).
Cris, mukhang malabo magkaroon ang Shoe Salon. Tier 0 release mga yan kaya ubusan kaagad.
Goodluck on the hunt pre...Gusto ko rin sana pero wala na talaga breads. hai...

Might settle for the Blue Color.

By the way, AM 95 OG Neon is still available in LE, still have a lots of sizes, just heads up for the AM fans...

Where are the AM95s available?
LE Queensway

White-red-black Air Max Light

and

Navy-orange Premium AF1 low

Spotted at SS Trinoma

ill try to pass by hideout tomorrow, im curious on what they have, im also curious about Commune in legaspi village, ill try to check it out also for materialfor my blog and for NT peeps

As promised, here are pics of hideout in GB5, it's at the second floor and as stated, a sister company of Shoe Salon, they have a good selection of dunks,max's and a few blazers and triaxes. Article to follow at my blog. Too sleepy na to write

Anybody see these in Park or Stadium?

I wanna buy em there for vip card discount hehe...

Originally Posted by sneakerfreafer23

anybody been to the hideout store in gb5? does shoe salon own that or what?

^^^i've seen the store. it was closed already, though. from the outside the store has fly selections!

Originally Posted by kingcrux31

and

Navy-orange Premium AF1 low

Spotted at SS Trinoma
Navy - Orange Premium AF1 low - are they also available at local nike outlets

So the hideout updates will still fall under this thread?

Just came from there today. They have a number of zoom air dunks, year of the ox blazers and air max 1s, some superstars, blaze of glory pumas and a lot more

most probably in this thread, let's just get a consensus or a clarification, in the meantime siguro, its ok if we post here since it's a sister company

Originally Posted by alco

Do they still have the air max caol uno's at SS?

last time ive been to a ss was around a week ago in moa, and yes they still have those

Originally Posted by monase

i think it's time to bailout my wallet again

i like i like
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom