Shipped a pair of kicks to Australia with USPS priority international parcel ...

Has been stuck at departarted sort facility since the 22 no update with their tracking smh. How long will it normally take to get there?

I noticed this happen to me too when looking up the tracking (It only shows it left the distribution facility), but 7-10 business days I'm assuming (usually takes about 5 days for USPS for me to Toronto)

I guess patience is key.

Here's one I'm sending to Germany
Item paid for on the 14th. I shipped on the 15th... and then.

Arrived at Sort Facility, 2011-11-18, 08:54:00, ISC LOS ANGELES CA (USPS)

Processed Through Sort Facility, 2011-11-18, 08:55:00, ISC LOS ANGELES CA (USPS)

Processed Through Sort Facility, 2011-11-29, 10:47:00

Customs Clearance, 2011-11-29, 10:48:00

Customs Clearance, 2011-11-29, 14:22:00

Customs clearance processing complete, 2011-11-29, 14:23:00

So from the 18th to just today, it had been in a standstill somewhere... And this is there 6-10 day service. I noticed with Express, it's just as slow.

I shipped to a guy in Hawaii... did parcel post, took a month. My bad! Shoutout to NT'er Ishnaga.

I got played out of some kicks this same way. I know that dude is rocking my kicks for free as we speak. PayPal sucks!

Originally Posted by FeedTheEgo1982

I got played out of some kicks this same way. I know that dude is rocking my kicks for free as we speak. PayPal sucks!

where was the dude from?

You never know with customs
30t6p3b.gif

shipped a pair of kicks to australia bout 6 months ago. filed a dispute through USPS by calling after checking tracking and it wasn't delivered after 2 weeks. they sent me back a letter saying it had been delivered.

tracking was never updated to delivered even though the dude said he received the package. if i check the tracking now, it still doesn't show as delivered.

I'm in Australia and from past experience USPS are not generally very good at keeping things up to date.

In saying that alot of the time what takes the longest is when it hits here, Australian Post is just as bad as everywhere else.

I had a UPS order delivered to Australia in under 24hours from LA and then take a further 5days to get to Melbourne from Sydney (a 1hour flight!!).

Don't ship anything to Australia. They don't update tracking. Italy is even worse. Those are two countries I avoid. 

Me too, and a Michael Finley authentic back when they used to be Nike dri fit! Chances are dude has them already or it's at the post office just waiting. Problem is USPS doesn't track them past that point anymore. You have to take your receipt to the post office you shipped from, hope you get the right customer service rep, and they can put in a claim where they send something off to basically find it or expedite whatever process it is in. They can also tell you from the customers # if it has been delivered or not, but even still Paypal wont use that if it comes to the point of him filing a claim so he WILL win and keep your kicks and get his money back

Originally Posted by Scientific Method

Me too, and a Michael Finley authentic back when they used to be Nike dri fit! Chances are dude has them already or it's at the post office just waiting. Problem is USPS doesn't track them past that point anymore. You have to take your receipt to the post office you shipped from, hope you get the right customer service rep, and they can put in a claim where they send something off to basically find it or expedite whatever process it is in. They can also tell you from the customers # if it has been delivered or not, but even still Paypal wont use that if it comes to the point of him filing a claim so he WILL win and keep your kicks and get his money back

Quick question what if u remove ur bank account from PayPal how can they get the money back? Will your account just be negative with PayPal?

Your account will be negative for a certain amount of time then go into collections, and that's when ($ gets real because now you are talking about ruining your credit. Sucks, but you kind of have to take the L

Are u sure it ruins your credit? Someone I know got scammed and was negative 350 he never paid and it never went into his credit

International shipping during the holiday season is especially atrocious. Haven't had issues with Australia but good to know about the customs issues.

@tim teufel - Good luck. Hopefully the person receiving is honest.

I would always insist on UPS shipping (sending/receiving), they update the whole way and the receiver has to sign for the delivery.

Personally I don't buy anything from the US that doesn't offer UPS shipping, it costs a bit more but piece of mind is worth it.

Originally Posted by tim teufel

Are u sure it ruins your credit? Someone I know got scammed and was negative 350 he never paid and it never went into his credit

Paypal doesn't work off your SSN does it?

dunno if its relevant...but i had to fedex some business papers to australia over summer. i can't remember the exact city but it was waaay in the middle of nowhere, i guess mostly farmland. anyways, through fedex it took about 3 weeks to get there, and it just sat in some tiny sorting place for about 10 days. apparently it had to be driven to the place in a tiny fedex car since it was so out of the way. maybe the location is similarly in the boons?

Back
Top Bottom