Ray Ray
PP
KG
Sheed

Still not better than the 2004 NBA Champs IMO though,
nerd.gif

Although that's a HELLUVA team.

Originally Posted by JD617

Celtics coach Doc Rivers is scheduled to meet with free agent Grant Hill on Sunday, to discuss the possibility of Hill signing with Boston.

The Suns and Knicks are also pursuing Hill, though they obviously don't offer the same chance at winning a championship as the Celtics. The frequently injured Hill played all 82 games last season, averaging 12 points, 4.9 rebounds and 2.3 assists in nearly 30 minutes per game.
eek.gif

smh.gif
@ the NBA becoming 2K9 Association with trade override on.
laugh.gif
They get G. Hill even at his advanced age and you can write them into theFinals out of the East.

pumped about them picking up sheed.
really need to get a PG now, and maybe a person who can play all positions.
they better start sheed over that mean muggin perk.

KG
Sheed
Truth
Jesus
Rondo

All I can say is. Danny.. when Bron goes... pack your bags too good sir.

You and Steve Kerr can get Blow Up GMs of the decade.

Originally Posted by celtixhalfshell

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

Originally Posted by Q46totheE

*I'm all for whatever makes Lebron's title hunt in Cleveland next year even more difficult....
pimp.gif

2010 WOOOOOOO

QFT
cosign. i dont give a damn about the celts...i'm all for kobe getting 3 more titles tho
pimp.gif

GTFOWTBS Deadset!!!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
we had this convo before, homey. im a kobe fan, but not alaker or celtic or any team fan with regard to the nba. weird i know...but w/e

Originally Posted by RockDeep

All I can say is. Danny.. when Bron goes... pack your bags too good sir.

You and Steve Kerr can get Blow Up GMs of the decade.

QFTMFT

tired.gif

Originally Posted by JD617

Originally Posted by KenJi714

So who they letting go ? Glen , Powe ?

Possibly both. They didn't make Leon an offer, so he's free to sign with any team. Baby is a restricted free agent so he'll be back if the Celtics decide to match another team's offer. I have no idea how many teams are interested in Davis and for how much money.
True. After the season he had, this may be big baby's one chance at getting a relatively large deal from another squad. If it does, Iwouldn't be surprised if he took it

so sheed, a pf, decided to go to a team that has kg at pf? I know yall trippin if u think Sheed at C can guard shaq or howard. I thought a better fir for himwas on a team where he could be a pf like the magic or spurs. Thats on him yall.

Originally Posted by kuruptygotti

so sheed, a pf, decided to go to a team that has kg at pf? I know yall trippin if u think Sheed at C can guard shaq or howard. I thought a better fir for him was on a team where he could be a pf like the magic or spurs. Thats on him yall.
they still have Kendrick Perkins too so i don't see why this is a bad move at all

kuruptygotti wrote:
so sheed, a pf, decided to go to a team that has kg at pf? I know yall trippin if u think Sheed at C can guard shaq or howard. I thought a better fir for him was on a team where he could be a pf like the magic or spurs. Thats on him yall.

Sheed has proven he can guard Dwight. And Perk frustrated the hell out of him in the playoffs. He did about as good a job defensively as possible. UnlessDwight comes out with an actual offensive repertoire next year I'm not too worried about Perk and Sheed guarding Dwight.

Crazy, it was only a matter of time, Boston still need's a back up or startin PG, they aint resign House yet so I wanna see who they get, I say J.Kidd,buteven Nate Robinson, Raymond Felton, and Mike Bibby to name a few are still available as well but I think they might look more at Kidd in the next coming weeks.

If LA don't resign Odom then they gon have a tougher time repeatin. Odom is agin but he fits the system nice and contributes

Crazy, it was only a matter of time, Boston still need's a back up or startin PG, they aint resign House yet so I wanna see who they get
We don't need a starting PG.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Backup, definitely. And House did re-sign, but he's a SG in a PG's body. He can't handle the rock. We need him to play off the ball. Stephisn't coming back either.

Garnett
Sheed
Rondo
Hill
Jesus
PP
Hill
Perkins
House
Davis

smh.gif

It's just not fair..

Payback
pimp.gif

We wanted Boston back in the Finals this past season. Oh well, one more year isn't too bad.

Back
Top Bottom