Shawty Lo and His 10 Baby Mamas.

The first one is cute but after that :smh:

Dating a 19 year old when you have two 19 year old daughters :x

I watched the vid on mute and for some reason the whole thing is hilarious to me.. dude just struts around like an old African elder, no dambs given :rofl:

first thing, at least he's taking care of his kids.

then, damn dude you never learn??? he made ringtone money, is he ghost writing? his singles in 06-07 didnt make THAT much. how is this dude still eating? then i thnk all these people are dumb (and anyone in any kind of reality show, not matter the race) for degrading yourself to this level for a pay check , SMFH

this **** surpasses all hooligan tv that ive ever seen :rofl:

I watched the vid on mute and for some reason the whole thing is hilarious to me.. dude just struts around like an old African elder, no dambs given :rofl:
same here, didnt want to turn off the black phillip show... this **** is pure comedy.

Last edited:
The first one is cute but after that
mean.gif

Dating a 19 year old when you have two 19 year old daughters
sick.gif

Hahaha man
mean.gif

They all live with this dude
sick.gif

They even work???

the creators
Tony DiSanto and Liz Gateley
View media item 187915
The Executive
Cori Abraham
View media item 187920
The Shucking Buffoon
Shawty Lo
View media item 187922
:x :x :x

View media item 155860

I feel you bro, but theyre exploting dumb@Z$e$ of every color

View media item 187978View media item 187982View media item 187983
:smh:

I refuse to wach that Shahs of Sunset crap. Those are the worst of the worst Iranians. Definitely not how many of us act.

Straight embarrassing.

Dunn dunn it all indeed. It's crazy how all the chicks were down with this :lol:

Speechless at lo and tip being neighbors :lol:

The first one is cute but after that :smh:
Dating a 19 year old when you have two 19 year old daughters :x
:x :x

i bet chocolate used to have that RUMP back in the gap doe... them kids and after baby weight did her in...

that young girl is SOOOO dumb... :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
“‘All My Babies’ Mamas’ will be filled with outrageous and authentic over-the-top moments that our young, diverse female audience can tweet and gossip about.”
Monkey See, Monkey Do....******* is cool, especially with the "icons" leading the way 
what do you mean we?
I don't have 10 baby mamas.
not embarrassed.
Perpetuates a stereotype of black people in the media. Clear enough for you?
what do you mean we?
I don't have 10 baby mamas.
not embarrassed.
but those who are not minorities like yourself will see this and cast judgement on you before you eem open your mouth...

the perpetual "n_____ got a bunch of kids and dont take care of them" stereotype will ring true in a lot of people's eyes that cant separate you from the next black man.
Ahh, its refreshing to see brothers that "get it". I never expect cats to get they "By any means" on, but damn, some cats either don't get it or try to place themselves in a bubble

mean.gif

I refuse to wach that Shahs of Sunset crap. Those are the worst of the worst Iranians. Definitely not how many of us act.
Straight embarrassing.
yeah my iranian homies dont act anything like that..

they're rich but you wouldnt be able to tell from just talking to em..very down to earth people..

my homies dad visited iran a couple years back to visit family and he said it was like america but cleaner..
smokin.gif

i wanna holla at the first baby mama..shes is pretty damn sexy.

Back
Top Bottom