Shawne Merriman choked out Tila Tequila (what an idiot)

pip 777
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
at that slutbag gloria velez saying thank god he didn't knock herup. tramp would have loved to get a payday like a baby from a pro athlete.

Originally Posted by Dylishis

I don't know what's going on but I saw on JJB that they said the assault part is exaggerated and that he was trying to restrain her because she was too drunk to leave and she was trying to drive. I hope that's what really happened (or some more acceptable version) and that his big $@! wasn't really trying to strong arm her. She is too damn little.
i read that she said she doesn't drink because shes allergic to alcohol. but she tweeted: Tila Tequila Dman im drunk!!!!!!! Im headed tothis Chargers VS 49ers game right now!!!!!!!! YAYYYYYYY!!!!!! @shawnemerriman uready?? LETS GOOOOO! =)

and of course its gone from her twitter

Originally Posted by dtb00201

its an L because he wifes these women up.....who wants to start a family with gloria velez? and then switches it up and dates tila tequila.....why date these women? how could you have any type of relationship besides a sexual one with them...imo gloria velez is just a few small baby steps under superhead

she is a chicken too these chicks r the type u pipe not wife id smash both tho

They reported on ESPN that him and the Charger's team made a pledge not to let anyone drive drunk, so maybe he was trying to hold her back.
You can't know for a fact what has happened, yet.

Originally Posted by SharpiePoint

They reported on ESPN that him and the Charger's team made a pledge not to let anyone drive drunk, so maybe he was trying to hold her back.
You can't know for a fact what has happened, yet.
They need to make that pledge, because Vincent Jackson is a repeat DUI offender.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom