Shawn Kemp sig's

all of Kemp's reebok sig shoes looked dope. even when he was on the cavs the sigs they put out for him were dope.

all of Kemp's reebok sig shoes looked dope. even when he was on the cavs the sigs they put out for him were dope.

theres gotta b something wrong at reebok.. they HAVE to know theyd see some success with retro releases of these shoes.. unless theyre in the plans as we speak, which i doubt

theres gotta b something wrong at reebok.. they HAVE to know theyd see some success with retro releases of these shoes.. unless theyre in the plans as we speak, which i doubt

Originally Posted by air force baller

my kamikaze collection,
21p018z.jpg
eek.gif
eek.gif
 favorite shoe of all-time

These are the ones that got away.. Always wanted a pair but never own them.. # Please Retro these Reebok

These are the ones that got away.. Always wanted a pair but never own them.. # Please Retro these Reebok

was he playing one on one with Goro? nice!! oh yeah these shoes take me back man i loved these but couldnt get em, i would cop a pair no doubt

was he playing one on one with Goro? nice!! oh yeah these shoes take me back man i loved these but couldnt get em, i would cop a pair no doubt

Back
Top Bottom