Shaun Alexander to be fired

Just heard the John Clayton say the Seahawks are gonna get rid of him on June 1st. I hope no one signs him
smokin.gif

it would be outstanding if no one picks him up ... but if people are still signing tj duckett, why wouldnt they try for shaun alexander?

roll.gif

Last night when I saw that the Hawks had signed Julius Jones, I absolutely KNEW that Fresh would start a thread laughing it up at Shaun's expense.
laugh.gif

Someone'll sign him and take a chance though. Could be a decent backup at least.

I still wish the Raiders would've taken him over a Polish kicker with a habit of using date rape drugs.

Originally Posted by LazyJ10

I still wish the Raiders would've taken him over a Polish kicker with a habit of using date rape drugs.
Don't worry, I'm sure Al is brewing up a huge contract for Shaun as we speak.

Wouldnt be shocked to see the Pats try and snag him for relatively cheap if no one else does

Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy

Originally Posted by LazyJ10

Don't worry, I'm sure Al is brewing up a huge contract for Shaun as we speak.

laugh.gif
I'm sure, but like all our FAs, a bit toolate.
"Shaun, how would you like to wear the silver and black" - al
"I don't know, I think I may look into other teams" - SA
"We'll give you $44n guaranteed!!" - al
"Where do I sign?" - SA.

A great off season indeed.

happy.gif

Burleson is the next overpaid player we have to get rid of. He's gets about $7 mill a year to return punts and kickoffs!
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
I would understand maybe if he had Devin Hester's ability but he doesn't.

But Shaun being released is like the sun not coming out for a year and then finally coming back out! June 1st, all of Seattle will celebrate. People will bedancing of joy all over! There will There will be c-walking in the streets. Me personally, I'm going to do the typewriter all the way to work and buy mydepartment lunch. I will have a permanent smile on my face all day!

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

Wouldnt be shocked to see the Pats try and snag him for relatively cheap if no one else does

He wouldn't fit into the Pats system. He has no heart or desire.

He rushes for -2 yards, then immediatly sprints for the sideline and throws a jacket on. Guy is worthless.

Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

He wouldn't fit into the Pats system. He has no heart or desire.

He rushes for -2 yards, then immediatly sprints for the sideline and throws a jacket on. Guy is worthless.

this is true...but people somehow develop heart and desire when theyre on a winning team and superbowl favorite...so who knows. its def shame how hiscareer just went down the drain

DO IT MITCH!!! (wait....)

I dont think you want him too.

laugh.gif

I dont want the Pats to get him. The last thing we need is someone turning Maroney back into his soft running habits.

doesn't he still have a lot of guaranteed money on the table and also wasn't he still hurt most of last season

Originally Posted by J0E HUSTLE

He's gunna follow Hutch to the Vikes. Petey + Shaun = TDs

No...thank you. We already got two running backs that are better than him. We don't need a third guy who just eats up minutes from AP and Chester.

Back
Top Bottom