Shark Week Appreciation!!!

Originally Posted by Ghenges

Originally Posted by miamin2

I was going to make this thread tomorrow. I will be partaking in my annual Shark Week meal of shark-n-bake hopefully sometime during this week.
Where you getting shark n bake in the states?

fresh from maracas bay is fire
pimp.gif

Home made, my dude.   Here's a pic from last year:

5ad35776e7e4575fd9fe4cf4b89003b623280e4.pjpg
eek.gif

Taylor Gang or Shark Week.

hahaha

Originally Posted by miamin2

I was going to make this thread tomorrow. I will be partaking in my annual Shark Week meal of shark-n-bake hopefully sometime during this week.
Where you getting shark n bake in the states?

fresh from maracas bay is fire
pimp.gif

Home made, my dude.   Here's a pic from last year:

5ad35776e7e4575fd9fe4cf4b89003b623280e4.pjpg
eek.gif

Taylor Gang or Shark Week.

hahaha

i've never payed attention but the last few years i hear about "shark week" more and more... i always thought shark week was the week of the month when the broad with the red dress comes to visit a young lady.

i've never payed attention but the last few years i hear about "shark week" more and more... i always thought shark week was the week of the month when the broad with the red dress comes to visit a young lady.

Originally Posted by FeelMode

Blank_Facepalm_You_are_now_aware-s387x259-68260-475.gif

Originally Posted by FeelMode

Blank_Facepalm_You_are_now_aware-s387x259-68260-475.gif

Originally Posted by jumpmanjunkie

Originally Posted by sole vintage

it was cool, but discovery has been showing the same

episodes for four years with two or three new ones. nat geo has great white expedition
pimp.gif

whats good with paul walker being on that great white expedition? so random haha

Yeah I watched that episode and was like is that Paul Walker???   Caught me way off guard

Originally Posted by jumpmanjunkie

Originally Posted by sole vintage

it was cool, but discovery has been showing the same

episodes for four years with two or three new ones. nat geo has great white expedition
pimp.gif

whats good with paul walker being on that great white expedition? so random haha

Yeah I watched that episode and was like is that Paul Walker???   Caught me way off guard

pimp.gif

These dudes on right now are nuts for free diving into shark infested waters like that.

I wonder how much money those cameras the sharks keep breaking cost. They should show a tally of the amounts.

pimp.gif

These dudes on right now are nuts for free diving into shark infested waters like that.

I wonder how much money those cameras the sharks keep breaking cost. They should show a tally of the amounts.

Back
Top Bottom