Shareef Abdur-Rahim fell off......hard

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
MACMOOD
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by RyGuy45

It was in Sports Illustrated a few months ago that Shareef has the worst career winning percentage of any single player in pro sports......dang.
eek.gif
that would be awful i feel bad for him

Originally Posted by RyGuy45

It was in Sports Illustrated a few months ago that Shareef has the worst career winning percentage of any single player in pro sports......dang.
wow that has got to suck

is he inj or something? why is he still on the kings? they should just buy him out and maybe he could sign with a contender..

I'm from Vancouver and saw his career upfront.. Shareef was a total chump.. A total stats-only player.. His 20 and 10's had such little effect on thegame..
If only they had built around Bryant "Big Country" Reeves instead!! lol

Originally Posted by swyftdahoe

I'm from Vancouver and saw his career upfront.. Shareef was a total chump.. A total stats-only player.. His 20 and 10's had such little effect on the game..
If only they had built around Bryant "Big Country" Reeves instead!! lol

wasn't his nickname in Vancouver "The Future"....?
laugh.gif

Probably one of the most unluckiest players in the past decade. Could you imagine him on a contending team? He was a great player

Abdur-Rahim later attended college at the University of California, Berkeley, where he maintained a GPA of 3.5.[sup][1][/sup] At California, he averaged 21.1 points per game (ppg) and 8.4 rebounds per game (rpg) in 28 games.[sup][1][/sup] He was the first freshman in Pac-10 history to win Conference Player of the Year honors, and was named Third Team All-America by the Associated Press.[sup][1][/sup] Abdur-Rahim also set single-season freshman records for points, scoring average, field goals, and free throws.[sup][1][/sup] After a year at California however, he decided to leave college to enter the 1996 NBA Draft.[sup][1][/sup]
Who remembers this dude @ Cal? He was an absolute beast.
[sup]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shareef_Abdur-Rahim#_note-bio[/sup]

Back
Top Bottom