Share your most interesting PMs

quik1987

Banned
Jehonavis Delaris:
I sEe yoU all over the high end designer and dressing better threads but you never post Louis Vuitton stuff that you own. You never post pics that you own. Just pics of other peoples cars and other peoples bachelor pads that you steal from twitter and websites. You are window shopping troll. Delusions of grandeur but you own nothing.

laugh.gif

This thread has potential, I get some pretty bizarre PMs most of them are dudes asking to for a chance to take me out on a date and perform fellacio

Originally Posted by quik1987

Jehonavis Delaris:
I sEe yoU all over the high end designer and dressing better threads but you never post Louis Vuitton stuff that you own. You never post pics that you own. Just pics of other peoples cars and other peoples bachelor pads that you steal from twitter and websites. You are window shopping troll. Delusions of grandeur but you own nothing.

laugh.gif

this will not end well

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

This thread has potential, I get some pretty bizarre PMs most of them are dudes asking to for a chance to take me out on a date and perform fellacio

"Ayo Anton, lemme see what's under that trench coat"
laugh.gif

• Nov 08, 2011 at 10:32 am
    AyoDun: I'm wack? stay out my f****** threads kid. You don't know me so don't %#%%$$! judge me p***y, hiding behind a computer screen. I live in jamaica queens son you want something lets go, knock you the f*** out kid. I'm undefeated atm so come test me b****.
  • Nov 09, 2011 at 1:49 pm
    You: hahaha. go hug your mom 
  • Nov 09, 2011 at 7:33 pm
    AyoDun: Exactly wont do s****. P***y. I'll give you the address to my house, school, job, boxing gym anything. You wont do #$## lmao acting tuff on the internet going to get you killed kid.

grin.gif

Cant really post it but dude probably PM me very bad word I can think of because I lowballed him on some Js
laugh.gif

i have nothing.

Feb 24, 2011 at 9:43 am
danyarro: Hello to you. How are you doing? I hope you are fine. Well Im Istigfar Yarro from Ghana. I would like to meet you as friend and business partner God willing. And I hope you too will. take care .Hoping to read from you soon, Thank you .

A lot of people are bout to get aired out in this
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I've sent some pretty bizarre PMs myself, we may wanna make it anon

Not a pm but I remember a while ago I was trying to sell some shoes. Dude sent me an offer that was basically what you would pay for a pair that was "beat" when I was selling a ds pair. I responded "Yeah man how about I just send them to you for free." Dude sends me an email with his address asking me to send him a tracking number blah blah blah.

Jan 28, 2012 at 5:39 pm

You: Can I have my one topic a day restriction lifted to unlimited topics or whatever? I made a thread asking about a jersey, and now I want to make a different topic and it's annoying to have to wait 24 hours, if I still even remember what I was going to post...
Jan 28, 2012 at 7:02 pm

Method Man: You probably should've considered that before posting things like "How do you shave your pubes NT?"

Peace.

-------------------------------------
To:Method Man.niketalk
Sent:January 28, 2012, 5:39 pm

Can I have my one topic a day restriction lifted to unlimited topics or whatever? I made a thread asking about a jersey, and now I want to make a different topic and it's annoying to have to wait 24 hours, if I still even remember what I was going to post...

Jan 28, 2012 at 7:36 pm

You: What does that have to do with the restriction?

The restriction was on before that thread?

And why was that relevant? Can I not make a thread discussing my fellow NT'ers hygiene like mature young adults - adults?
Jan 28, 2012 at 9:23 pm

Method Man: I don't know how many "mature young adults" feel it's appropriate to have that conversation in public.

If people get into the habit of posting inappropriate and/or selfish topics, or if they're just ODing on the new topic button in general, we reduce the limit. (Users treating NT like a search engine, for example.) If I could, I'd limit everyone to 5/week, but we allow 3/day for most users because it's possible that they'd need to make a buy/sell listing, a regular post, etc. all in one day and those would be their only threads for the week. It's a maximum for daily use, not a suggestion.

I think you can get by with 1 per day. You'll just have to prioritize.

Peace.

Sent:January 28, 2012, 7:36 pm

What does that have to do with the restriction?

The restriction was on before that thread?

And why was that relevant? Can I not make a thread discussing my fellow NT'ers hygiene like mature young adults - adults?

Jan 28, 2012 at 9:43 pm

You: my account was made with one though, before i even started posting in general...
Jan 28, 2012 at 11:21 pm

Method Man: The default is 2 topics per day. Yours was scaled down to 1 manually for the reason I've described.

Peace.

Sent:January 28, 2012, 9:43 pm

my account was made with one though, before i even started posting in general...
#MuckFeth

Also, I'm not going to put his name out there, but a certain NT'er sent me this on the topic of what happened on the days leading up to 9/11, he says his dad worked there and saw this:

nothing crazy, but strange because of the events that occured.

8 GMC trucks tinted out right outside of the WTC, he said it looked like out of a movie scene.

men in suits leaving the building with police officers.

Originally Posted by gConquer

AyoDun: I'm wack? stay out my f****** threads kid. You don't know me so don't %#%%$$! judge me p***y, hiding behind a computer screen. I live in jamaica queens son you want something lets go, knock you the f*** out kid. I'm undefeated atm so come test me b****.
    AyoDun: Exactly wont do s****. P***y. I'll give you the address to my house, school, job, boxing gym anything. You wont do #$## lmao acting tuff on the internet going to get you killed kid.
His avy makes it better. Namste 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by gConquer

grin.gif

Comments on the interwebs getting people murked in real life? 
laugh.gif

i usually get asked about my avy's but respond back "i don't know who is" because i genuinely don't know 
embarassed.gif
 and the only weird pm i got was asking if i had a fatty 
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

I remember this one graphic pic MO got be me with on my old SN
30t6p3b.gif
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom