Shaquille "Shaq Diesel" O'Neal gets questioned about his FREEMASON endeavors vol. ILLUMINATI

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Originally Posted by Tr1ll

I love the "there no such thing as conspiracies and people at power are always honest" folk of NT.

I love the "everything is a conspiracy and all people at power are always illuminati/corrupt" folk of NT.

Well damb
laugh.gif

Youre trolling yourself if you think you know the name of the organization that runs the world/organizes things the caliber of 9/11.

The illuminati is merely a distraction. Former drug dealers from New York are not running the world.

Originally Posted by THE QBZ

Originally Posted by Mac4167

prince hall though (lol)

please inform me what is wrong though?

Prince Hall has no official charter to practice

Siri!
"The Grand Lodge of England issued a charter on September 29, 1784 to African Lodge #459, the first lodge of Blacks in America."
[font=Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif]
[/font]

[font=Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif]http://www.princehall.org/history.html[/font]

Originally Posted by Mister Negative

Did this clown realy use this thread to post a tagged picture of his corny #@$ infared retros???
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
Dude was super thirsty to post that pic
roll.gif

Isn't Prince Hall a "bastard" lodge? Not official?

Mac- could you please direct me to a book/site where i can learn more facts about Freemasonry. I know about speculative/operative and its' roots with Imhotep and Egypt.

Please make knowledge born.

I'm going through my 120 lessons right now (5%er). and from what i see.....masonry ain't saying nothing new.

It's backwards for Black people to get Knowledge of Themselves thru masonry.

that's like going to greek to learn about Egyptian culture.

Masonry was made for the white devil to clean himself up and be a righteous person since they are devilish by nature.

please inform me what is wrong though?

Siri!
"The Grand Lodge of England issued a charter on September 29, 1784 to African Lodge #459, the first lodge of Blacks in America."
[/font]

[font=Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif]http://www.princehall.org/history.html[/font]

ooohhh test passed good job square 
It all the same but these Southern F&AM Prince Hall brothers got me SMH ......we dont step or have jackets with nicknames on them......

dgk3188 it was considered clandestine for a while also in the south jurisdiction some arent recognized by the AF&AM crowd

Originally Posted by dgk3188

Isn't Prince Hall a "bastard" lodge? Not official?

Mac- could you please direct me to a book/site where i can learn more facts about Freemasonry. I know about speculative/operative and its' roots with Imhotep and Egypt.

Please make knowledge born.

I'm going through my 120 lessons right now (5%er). and from what i see.....masonry ain't saying nothing new.
There are a lot of people out there who believe that Prince Hall is not "official" or "charted" which in all factuality, it is. People just want to turn a bad eye of shun them away because as you can see in my earlier post. Prince Hall masonry was born during times of slavery when people would just look down upon prince hall and that attitude and biasses just seemed to be passed down from generation to generation. I could tell you a vast variety of books to read but like my elders always told me, you will never know the truth until you come knocking! Just remember this, no one knows more about masonry than a Mason himself, don't believe everything you read on the internet nor the people who are masons. "People will never understand what they are not apart of."
I'm sure you can agree that even if I study the teachings of 5%, i would never really know what its like walking into the mosque unless I walked in those shoes.

Siri!
[/font]

ooohhh test passed good job square 
It all the same but these Southern F&AM Prince Hall brothers got me SMH ......we dont step or have jackets with nicknames on them......

dgk3188 it was considered clandestine for a while also in the south jurisdiction some arent recognized by the AF&AM crowd

I feel you, I did a lot of my traveling through scottish and york rite overseas and I tell all my new brothers that all Masons are NOT alike even though we share common beliefs.

No doubt, G i definitely understand what you saying. I just wanna get my facts straight on masonry since there is so much mystery and wrong-knowledge about it. I just wanna know what the degrees deal with. Do you guys learn true history? Like who the original man is? how did white people come to be? who civilized white people? Pardon if i have misconstrued views about Masonry.

i know a big thing is the believe in a supreme being. but is this a "mystery" spook god in the sky? or the God in man?

I don't know how much you guys know about the Nation of Gods and Earths but i find it very similar. we deal with degrees to. i see how you guys call each other "square" the same way we (NGE) refer to each other as God.

We also "build" and talk about different degrees and how we see them. We have a foundation of supreme mathematics and supreme alphabets that we use to draw up the degrees and see how we can apply these degrees to our life to elevate ourselves and those around us?

same idea?

No doubt, G i definitely understand what you saying. I just wanna get my facts straight on masonry since there is so much mystery and wrong-knowledge about it. I just wanna know what the degrees deal with. Do you guys learn true history? Like who the original man is? how did white people come to be? who civilized white people? Pardon if i have misconstrued views about Masonry.

i know a big thing is the believe in a supreme being. but is this a "mystery" spook god in the sky? or the God in man?
My brother, I see you have a lot of questions but as you could imagine, talking over a message board isn't the place. 

I don't know how much you guys know about the Nation of Gods and Earths but i find it very similar. we deal with degrees to. i see how you guys call each other "square" the same way we (NGE) refer to each other as God.

We also "build" and talk about different degrees and how we see them. We have a foundation of supreme mathematics and supreme alphabets that we use to draw up the degrees and see how we can apply these degrees to our life to elevate ourselves and those around us?

same idea?
Yes. Masonry can be tied to the bible as in the books of KINGS .....
There was a man who taught people how to live their live and performed acts of charity......JESUS....he was a carpenter and had tools that masons used ......we deal with angle perpendiculars .....pythagoras theroem.

The supreme being thing is what opens the door for the nut jobs to say oh they believe in the devil....in truth once you get a lodge and people you can do what ever you want honestly .....they have great lodges and they have bum lodges yet the bum lodges are the ones that make it bad for us out there.

Illumanti was real back in the day but it was scentist hiding from the church and the only organization that had as much influence as the church at the time were masons and the templars ....you go through templars history to but you can read that any where.

Got some great information here, will definitely look around, might catch one of you guys without knowing until a, "YNS" gets thrown out, ha!

Peace.

Back
Top Bottom