Shaquille O'Neal in a bad mood

As much as he doesn't want to admit it Shaq needs to retire soon because he's totally lost it...

Originally Posted by chikickz

Shaq's contract makes him untradeable. The Heat are stuck with a police officer that can't even protect and serve a 15 by 8 foot area.

yup.

Originally Posted by grittyman20

They showed a good visual last night of how he isn't really surrounded by the type of talent that he's used to....not to mention Wade not being himself

Son is surrounded by Cook, a still-not-100% Wade, Ricky "Buckets" Davis, "One Kidney" Zo, SMUSH PARKER, anon-the-decline J-Will, a washed up One Cent, a one dimensional Haslem....

I mean, DAMN!
laugh.gif

This team certainly isn't playing up to it's capabilities. But Shaq shouldn't get all the blame.

It's amazing how so many of you are either frontin, turning your back on him, or just straight coming out of the woodwork to pile on.
laugh.gif

But, I'd like to see him explain his rebounding - at his size it is a disgrace to be averaging so few.
Seven boards in only 28 minutes is pretty good imo.

Whatever the case, once Wade is one hundred, they'll creep back into the thick of things.

roll.gif
at some of the comments

but i do agree he hasnt been getting the ball as much as he should and i think he is taking too much of the blame

riley has to take some of the heatalso, no pun intended and if they continue this way, once wade gets healthy he will get more of the blame also

Back
Top Bottom