Shaq Vs Oscar De La Hoya

Shaq body shots are
laugh.gif

If this is a double post, I apologize, but Yuku is doin' some magic right now....I originally said somethin' like:

roll.gif
Shaq's body shots are too funny.

Shaq is a brute, but Oscar is taggin' that chin.

eek.gif
at 14:36 Shaq's missed uppercut hahahahahaha

roll.gif
at him punchin' Bernard Hopkins.

Somethin' like that.

I had read that when Shaq was in his teens, he used to get in a lot of fights and stuff... would never be able to tell by this garbage. I saw this when it wason TV and was not impressed. Oscar tried to go in, but he's just too small to do much damage.

Originally Posted by Russ tha G

I had read that when Shaq was in his teens, he used to get in a lot of fights and stuff... would never be able to tell by this garbage. I saw this when it was on TV and was not impressed. Oscar tried to go in, but he's just too small to do much damage.

I believe Shaq Can fight...He just was trying to use proper Boxing technique taught to him by the greatest trainer in the world

Shaq wasn't really trying when he was fighting Oscar. Look at the difference when he was sparring against McCall.

I think if Shaq really wanted to he could've knocked Oscar out

Im guessing you never got to see Oscar in his prime (Don Cheto and Sir Rob A lot) remeber he won Gold for the United States in the 92' olympics...ofcourse everyone has to step away at some point but i think he gave it a try a few more times just to make himself sure that it was time to retire...anyways ithink this fight was the greatest fight ive ever seen...especially at the end when hopkins jumps on Shaq lol....

Back
Top Bottom