roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

This %#@%! Shaq looking extra slaveish in this pic. If you change the background to the 1800s my dude would fit right in. Looking like he faked sick during cotton hours and tried crawl to the underground railroad.

roll.gif

This %#@%! Shaq looking extra slaveish in this pic. If you change the background to the 1800s my dude would fit right in. Looking like he faked sick during cotton hours and tried crawl to the underground railroad.

roll.gif

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

Originally Posted by Brolic Scholar

Originally Posted by NORTHMIAMIBOI

indifferent.gif

the *#*$ are you talking about
Wait... wut?

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

Originally Posted by Brolic Scholar

Originally Posted by NORTHMIAMIBOI

indifferent.gif

the *#*$ are you talking about
Wait... wut?

Originally Posted by georgehimself

She must be superhuman to be able to take in the Diesel. I bet it looks like Derek Fisher's arm dipped in chocolate.

Originally Posted by georgehimself

She must be superhuman to be able to take in the Diesel. I bet it looks like Derek Fisher's arm dipped in chocolate.

Back
Top Bottom