Shannon Brown vs Lebron Vol. 2003 Dunk contest

lebron winning that year was just as bad as when candice parker won it the next year

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
at lebron wearing Reeboks..... im amazed nike let this video leak....

Originally Posted by smoothrick007

i can do the same dunks lebron did on that video
smh.gif
,  how did he win?
smh.gif
. brown is better.

Honestly.

Subtract maybe 5-10in off LeBron's vertical and I know many dudes who aren't even on my College team who can do these dunks. LeBron just jumps high as hell. End of discussion.
Dude's act like lebron was doing 540s or 360 between the leg dunks.
laugh.gif

I'm glad LeBron is not in the dunk contest. Dude would have done another series of 2 hand alley-oop dunks and won
smh.gif

Originally Posted by digitalartclub

Originally Posted by ck1301

lebron winning that year was just as bad as when candice parker won it the next year

didn't she beat out Josh AND J.R. Smith?

she cute tho.
Why do people always #$*%! about dunk contests? It's not the best individual dunk. It's the best composite score, so if guys miss dunks, they can't win. And none of you can do those same dunks while being eye level with the rim, so it's not really the same dunk then when you do it.

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

she cute tho.
Why do people always #$*%! about dunk contests? It's not the best individual dunk. It's the best composite score, so if guys miss dunks, they can't win. And none of you can do those same dunks while being eye level with the rim, so it's not really the same dunk then when you do it.

You proved my point.

LeBron just jumps high.

#@++ is boring. I'm glad he's on the sidelines.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by brooklynNets

Originally Posted by smoothrick007

i can do the same dunks lebron did on that video
smh.gif
,  how did he win?
smh.gif
. brown is better.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

You don't think i can dunk?
laugh.gif
Nothing special about Lebrons dunks. You act like i said i can do 360's between the legs. His dunks are normal dunks. Like someone mentioned, he just jumps high. Poor execution.

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

she cute tho.

You proved my point.

LeBron just jumps high.

pimp.gif
what dunk has been done in the NBA contest that he can't do? I've seen him do dunks in warmups that are better than what have won some contests, especially terrible ones like the year Kobe won, the year Fred Jones won, the one Desmond Mason one, and didn't Stromile Swift win one yr also?

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

she cute tho.

You proved my point.

LeBron just jumps high.

pimp.gif
what dunk has been done in the NBA contest that he can't do? I've seen him do dunks in warmups that are better than what have won some contests, especially terrible ones like the year Kobe won, the year Fred Jones won, the one Desmond Mason one, and didn't Stromile Swift win one yr also?

Upon watching those warm-up dunks, I retract my argument.

That's honestly the first time I've seen LBJ do a 360....let alone the between the legs dunk.

sick.gif
that contest was horrible. The only good dunk was Shannon's 360 when he ran across the court.

Meh...I'm not impressed by that Lebron warm up reel. I'd expect that from anyone with elite athleticism.

Back
Top Bottom